Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I paid £14 to watch 22 grown men do everything they possibly could not to get injured before they get their contract renewed <_< .

I just got back from another game so poor it caused me to die a little inside. Rather worryingly, for the first time I can recall, I contemplated not going to the game! Normally, when I choose not to go, its because I dont have time to travel, or broken car, or no money etc. etc. but today, I was lying in bed with absolutely nothing better to do today, and I was seriously contemplating not bothering to get up and travel.

Thats how poor we are at the moment....if he watched us, Walter Smith would accuse our team of being "anti-football" :(

Cannae be bothered scrolling through all the pages to see if mine is there but I hate it when people don't rewind videos after they've watched it.

Edited by Sideshow

Was there a circle spray-painted around the pot-hole?

I'm sure there was a thread on here before about them, which said the councils basically have two answers to pot-hole claims. If it does have a circle round it, then they know about it and it'll be fixed as soon as possible but its not they're fault you've been unlucky and hit it before they could fix it, and if it isn't circled, then they haven't been notified about it so it can't possibly be their fault.

:blink: How the hell can they say it's not their fault? Aren't they meant to fix the roads,and isn't that what all the money they get in poll tax from us goes on? :unsure: It's fucking laughable that any council could say that,when clearly it is their fault. :lol:

:blink: How the hell can they say it's not their fault? Aren't they meant to fix the roads,and isn't that what all the money they get in poll tax from us goes on? :unsure: It's fucking laughable that any council could say that,when clearly it is their fault. :lol:

They won't deny that its their responsibility to fix the roads.

The problem is, that they'll say that they're either about to fix it, or that they didn't know about it.

If the game had went ahead I'd have had about 2 hours less drinking time than i actually did and i wouldn't be so pie-eyed right now...

It took me about 10 minutes to type this correctly. :(

If the game had went ahead I'd have had about 2 hours less drinking time than i actually did and i wouldn't be so pie-eyed right now...

It took me about 10 minutes to type this correctly. :(

Life does suck!

It's good to see you on here again, I thought you had given up on us.

I don't know what to do with regard to our game against Rangers. It kicks off at 2am here and I'm up for work at 7.30.

I could stay up, but I hate listening to games on the radio where Thistle or Scotland are involved and waiting for internet updates for 90 minutes is a bit odd. Plus, the last time I got up at a stupid hour over here for a game was the Scotland- Italy game last November, so that's playing on my superstitious mind. On the other hand, I've been online for our last 2 cup victories and the draw at Ibrox as they were all evening kick offs UK time so that too is on my mind.

If I go to bed, do I leave my phone or or not? If we win, my mates will undoubtedly be on the phone and though I'll be delighted, I'm not really wanting phoned at 4 in the morning. If I leave the phone on and i wake up to no missed calls I know we've lost. Think I'll turn the phone off and switch it on to hopefully a couple of happy drunken voicemails.

Just for one day, I wish I was back home...although if we get pumped I'll be happy I don't have to face the flight back!