Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Direct Line just phoned me to ask me if we wanted to go ahead with the home insurance quote we'd been given online...

I wouldn't mind, but we didn't get a home insurance quote online from them or anyone because our home insurance is due in February and our financial advisor sorts it all out for us anyway.

One thing that pisses me off is the UKs celebrity obsessed culture. But i dont think thats petty, its a disease.

One petty thing? Going for a shit (and looking forward to it) and nothing comes out!!

:huh:

I'd get that seen to, mate. Or get on an all Weetabix diet.

I can't eat wheetabix without atleast 2 inches of sugar on top of it. I've moved onto Ready Brek, that has wheat n' shit in it. Prob a bad thing that I have 2 breakfasts each morning. One before work and one at work(asda canteens hash broons are amazin). I probably just have to stop eating so much shite.

split the wheetabix in half, put some honey on it, and use greek yoghurt next time.

Or with just a plain banana and semi-skimmed milk.

The sugar will eventually catch up with you...

split the wheetabix in half, put some honey on it, and use greek yoghurt next time.

Or with just a plain banana and semi-skimmed milk.

The sugar will eventually catch up with you...

I was putting "empty" chemical bottles out to be taken away, and thought i better check that the glacial acetic acid was cleaned (a moron Postdoc was supposed to clean it). To do this i thought take a quick sniff - sure enough i hadn't been cleaned out. I may get a sense of smell back later this week <_<

Shop assistants that hand you your change wrapped in a note.

For example, you split a £10 or £20 note, then your change arrives, notes first then coins. What exactly are you supposed to do? Carefully slip the note out whilst holding your purchases?

P!sh, get a grip!

The BBC Sport website new layout- I preferred the old one- you could see what the main stories in each sport were, now there's half a dozen stories and about nine million video interviews (half of which don't work outside the UK).

I've also woken up this morning to discover I've bitten my lip in my sleep.

Shop assistants that hand you your change wrapped in a note.

For example, you split a £10 or £20 note, then your change arrives, notes first then coins. What exactly are you supposed to do? Carefully slip the note out whilst holding your purchases?

P!sh, get a grip!

I hate that to. You have at least three bags full of shopping and the silly bloke/woman gives you the note first and the change on top of it. :angry:

Just had to endure 2 bum-numbing hours of a High School dance show my daughter was in. Now, it seems like that might not be too bad - I was imagining lithe, pretty teenagers prancing elegantly around to beautiful music, but the reality was lumpen, sullen spottyfaced, eyeliner-caked girls plodding gracelessly to songs from The Wiz and Gwen Stefani. It just went on and on and on..

The BBC Sport website new layout- I preferred the old one- you could see what the main stories in each sport were, now there's half a dozen stories and about nine million video interviews (half of which don't work outside the UK).

I've also woken up this morning to discover I've bitten my lip in my sleep.

I agree about that, I don't like it.

It looks old fashioned, or as if it's on low graphics or something to me.