Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fucking idiots calling up for Drs - wasting precious minutes of my time (i.e. PnB time).

This guy calls up asking for Dr Williams (made up), i say sorry you have the wrong number, this is a research lab. He goes oh, i dialed the number given to me for him, but it just rings and rings, can you transfer me to him - no that is not possible, we don't have that ability. He goes But i need medicine, and approval from Dr Williams - again sorry, i can't help you. He then asks if i can transfer him to the reception/main desk whatever - sorry we don't have the ability to transfer anyone anywhere. He asks if i can find someone to do that. For the third time i tell him we don't have the ability to transfer, and even go on to tell him that we are a totally seperate system to the hospital. He then pipes up so you can't help me then. If i wasn't as polite as i am i would have replied no shit sherlock or something similar.

What happened to a simple oh sorry, thanks anyway when you dial the wrong number. <_<

(if i was in Greenock i'd guess he was just after a fix of some sort anyway ;) )

Fucking idiots calling up for Drs - wasting precious minutes of my time (i.e. PnB time).

This guy calls up asking for Dr Williams (made up), i say sorry you have the wrong number, this is a research lab. He goes oh, i dialed the number given to me for him, but it just rings and rings, can you transfer me to him - no that is not possible, we don't have that ability. He goes But i need medicine, and approval from Dr Williams - again sorry, i can't help you. He then asks if i can transfer him to the reception/main desk whatever - sorry we don't have the ability to transfer anyone anywhere. He asks if i can find someone to do that. For the third time i tell him we don't have the ability to transfer, and even go on to tell him that we are a totally seperate system to the hospital. He then pipes up so you can't help me then. If i wasn't as polite as i am i would have replied no shit sherlock or something similar.

What happened to a simple oh sorry, thanks anyway when you dial the wrong number. <_<

(if i was in Greenock i'd guess he was just after a fix of some sort anyway ;) )

They call my mobile all the time :blink: and it's not even my name they ask for. :unsure:

Guest The Phoenix
Men ill never get yous. Invite us out to dinner for the 3rd time end up kissing then say you just wanna be pals.

When I was a lad*, girls got one date to warm to the task and second to deliver.

Third date and dinner? Sod that. :rolleyes:;)

* Cue ageist abuse :(

No he must be gay.. ahh well i know im going all soppy but i sometimes hate being pals..

i was like i dont want to be your pal i just want to f*ck you jesus christ.

Classy, mind you if someone said that to me i'd have my troosers roond my ankles in seconds..

:lol: :lol:

I'm such a numptee. I was running up the stairs, when I tripped and fell up the stairs, smacking my heel off the bannister. Good grief it hurts. I was about sick.

Even worse is when you bang the big bone in your foot on a chair/stool. That hurts like hell. :(

The way most of the commentaries on Match of the Day nowadays are added in afterwards. The commentator will more often than not come out with a relevant stat or comment just before a goal. Or they'll say, "Oh that looked like handball there", it didn't at first, but does after a couple of replays.

They're obviously at the game taking notes. They then do the post match interviews, then retire to a big truck to dub in the commentary, using hindsight to sound like a right smart arse. If you haven't noticed it, you might now.

It's petty, but it gets on my nerves.

No he must be gay.. ahh well i know im going all soppy but i sometimes hate being pals..

i was like i dont want to be your pal i just want to f*ck you jesus christ.

So women get crabbit when they don't get their nookie as well.

Ah wait, women are actually just crabbit 99.8% of the time. <_<

RiG, how the f**k do you manage to send 1600 texts in a month? That's over 50 a day you sad b*****d! :lol:

I sent just under 800 to my current other half. I have a lot of friends who aren't in Aberdeen and texting is a good way to keep in touch with them B)

also having a chipped tooth and a black eye. cause a junkie is looking for a fight and you bump into her by accident :(

Lassies shouldnt fight its so wrong

Cheer up the week is nearly over.

Eating seriously strong cheddar before going to bed last night. :mellow::wacko::death:green

My dreams were treading a fine line between fantasy and reality... amongst others I thought I was drowning, having a heart attack, dying of carbon monoxide poisoning, and there was someone in my flat trying to kill me.

At least I hope the cheese was to blame... don't fancy going through that again! :bag