Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

RiG, how the f**k do you manage to send 1600 texts in a month? That's over 50 a day you sad b*****d! :lol:

I sent 1700 texts last month...though that will be curbed as I deleted a lot of numbers the other day in a bid not to speak to them so much, especially when drunk! :lol:

It's shocking, although I blame texting a boy non stop :wub:

Crap goalkeepers with ginger hair who make a hash of the most basic defensive play, costing your side two priceless points. <_<

He's entertainment.

Men ill never get yous. Invite us out to dinner for the 3rd time end up kissing then say you just wanna be pals.

:huh:

I'll never get women! If the boy in question tried to f**k you straight away you'd be on here complaining what arseholes men were and that they were just after the one thing.

Make your fucking minds up.

:huh:

I'll never get women! If the boy in question tried to f**k you straight away you'd be on here complaining what arseholes men were and that they were just after the one thing.

Make your fucking minds up.

I could understand after one date if he said friends..! But 3 phoning me all the time as well. <_< Actually quite liked him as well.

I could understand after one date if he said friends..! But 3 phoning me all the time as well. <_< Actually quite liked him as well.

Maybe you came on too strong, theres nothing worse than a desperate woman or maybe you have a weird laugh that embarrassed him or something.

There's always the chance that he was a latent homosexual too. Did he ask you to speak in a deep voice and possibly comment on how he just loves your moustache?

chances are his girlfriend was in danger of finding out about you and he decided to cut and run :unsure:

There's always the chance that he was a latent homosexual too. Did he ask you to speak in a deep voice and possibly comment on how he just loves your moustache?

HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD

and he was single i know that for a fact

Edited by thistleburd1876

I'll cheerfully pump you without buying you dinner first if that's what you're after, although I warn you - it's like a bairns arm gripping a satsuma.

Make sure and not mention it to the wife though, not that she's be able to catch me anyway what with her being bandy legged now.

In case you didn't get any of that I'm implying I have a massive cock.

My puppy escapped out the front door, now my neighbour watched him run up the drive, rather than sit in her car for the extra 20 seconds it would have taken for me to get him, she reversed onto the road and drove towards me and the puppy, scaring him and making him leg it again. Now he's not to bad at coming back to me considering he's only 4 months old, but he got spooked. She really is a total cow.