Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Its quite simple really...because I was planning on having a swim, I didnt have a shower, and therefore my hair was fluffy. When I get out of the shower, its obviously wet and conditioned and lies flat, but obviously, today it was at full volume. Therefore, when I washed my face, I ducked my head down to rinse it, and the fluffy outlying bits must have brushed against one of the open tubes of toothpaste lying on the windowsill.

Either that or Ron spunked in your face while you were asleep.

Kiwififier will be enraged when he reads this, the little upside down mongo.

I apologise Kiwififer. I will retract the statement saying that XBL was the cleverest spastic to have ever lived. The reason for my retraction is simply I forgot about Stephen Hawking.

O2 are a bunch of c**ts.

My contract's due up on the 15th March. I phoned up a fortnight ago and said I'd like to cancel the contract and go onto one of the PAYG tariffs (the one where if you top up by £10 a month you get 300 texts). They tried their retention on me, I wasn't interested, so the guy said he'd get me the SIM card sent out and that my contract would run until the 15th March.

Last week I got a letter through the door, congratulating me on my new contract. He'd put me onto a £10 per month Simplicity contract, not what I wanted at all. So I phoned up, and the girl said that he'd been a new member of staff, but she'd sort it out and get me one of the SIM cards sent out, and that my contract would run until the 15th March.

This afternoon I noticed my phone was unable to send texts or make calls, but could still receive them. I phoned O2 and apparently my contract's been ended already. What's worse, I got home this afternoon to find out O2 have sent the wrong SIM card out. So I'm sitting with a brick of a phone, can't do anything with it, and will have to wait another few days on getting another SIM card sent out.

c**ts.

I agree. I need to waste moe of my time talking to these utter retards on the phone to srt out my latest contract fiasco. Back in September I upgraded my online contract to one with more calls/texts etc. I had to change phones a couple of times due to faults. When my 2nd new phone failed I got a 3rd one and got it from one of the o2 shops who put me onto one of their in store tarrifs which was much the same as my online one anyway.

The girl in the shop phoned up and cancelled my online contract for me. It was at this point we noted that I hadn't had my contract upgraded from my original online deal to my new online one. However this was resolved over the phone and the lass in the shop made the person aware that will I had been on a new online deal for the last month I was now moving to a new instore deal and it still needed changing.

Last month I sent 1,400 texts which cost me not a jot extra as I get unlimited texts as part of my contract. I merely paid £35 for the monthly cost of the plan.

My latest bill was just £60 with an extra £25 being added to the £35 because I had sent 1,600 texts (some 600 below the fair usage amount stated in my contract). After a little bit of digging around the o2 website it turns out they have never upgraded my contract when I came off the online deal and onto the instore deal with unlimited texts.

In a nutshell I have upgraded my contract twice and o2 have never once upgraded it without me having to tell them to or pointing out to a member of their instore staff that it needs done.

Guest The Phoenix
Odd shoes I can just about cope with, but how the f**k do you get toothpaste in your hair? :huh:

He was following the directions on the tube of toothpaste...........

Place a knob of toothpaste onto head

if he had moved his thumb he would have seen the rest of the sentence........

of toothbrush. :rolleyes:

Solution: Buy curry sauce without rabbit droppings in.

Well, Adam's Mum sent it over, and you can't very well say "You can have that back. It's got rabbit droppings in it", can you? Anyway, I never knew they were in there until I poured the jar out, and I know damn well Adam won't eat them, so I had to pick them out really.

Well, Adam's Mum sent it over, and you can't very well say "You can have that back. It's got rabbit droppings in it", can you? Anyway, I never knew they were in there until I poured the jar out, and I know damn well Adam won't eat them, so I had to pick them out really.

:lol:

It really is like having a child! (Although I'd be the exact same :ph34r:)

I text him earlier, he didn't text back the big gay :bairn:

He's got no credit. You're the one crying, you must be the big gay. :P

A point well made. In that case I expect a full page PM detailing his views on the pros and cons of an ageing, German ex-*** signing for his beloved Clyde when he gets in! :P

I apologise Kiwififer. I will retract the statement saying that XBL was the cleverest spastic to have ever lived. The reason for my retraction is simply I forgot about Stephen Hawking.

:lol::lol::lol: