Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who just change things for the sake of change.

Mrs GoRdY: "I think we'll put a picture up on that wall"

GoRdY: "Why?"

Mrs GoRdY: "Because it'll look stylish."

GoRdY: "What's the point of that, it's only a bedroom wall!"

Mrs GoRdY: "F*** you, I'm going to ikea"

GoRdY: "Not without my supervision you're not"

Mrs GoRdY: "Get your coat then."

:guns

People who just change things for the sake of change.

Mrs GoRdY: "I think we'll put a picture up on that wall"

GoRdY: "Why?"

Mrs GoRdY: "Because it'll look stylish."

GoRdY: "What's the point of that, it's only a bedroom wall!"

Mrs GoRdY: "F*** you, I'm going to ikea"

GoRdY: "Not without my supervision you're not"

Mrs GoRdY: "Get your coat then."

:guns

To be fair, you set yourself up for it. The first bit in bold is where you should have realised that you dont care either way if there's a picture on the bloody wall. The second bit is where you stupidly talked your way into having to go to Ikea.

Showing total indifference would have been the best option.

To be fair, you set yourself up for it. The first bit in bold is where you should have realised that you dont care either way if there's a picture on the bloody wall. The second bit is where you stupidly talked your way into having to go to Ikea.

Showing total indifference would have been the best option.

Mrs. B is not to be trifled with. :(

Indifference would have been met with castration.

It's pishing down in Edinburgh, and I finish in an hour, and have an initial 10-minute walk to the train station, then a 15-minute walk home, I hope the weather in Linlithgow improves before I get back...

same here but im going to Polmont :lol: we may be on the same train? :o

same here but im going to Polmont :lol: we may be on the same train? :o

The train better reach Edinburgh Park pretty fucking sharpish if the weather doesn't change, I can't be arsed getting soaked. If it's still pissing down I may have to get a tenner out and stop for a few pints in the pub, which I don't want to do if I can help it, I spent a decent amount last week on three days of boozing.

Edited by Lordofthewing

It's pishing down in Edinburgh, and I finish in an hour, and have an initial 10-minute walk to the train station, then a 15-minute walk home, I hope the weather in Linlithgow improves before I get back...

If its anything like it is in Glasgow, you'll be lucky to make it to the train without a life jacket and coast guard assistance.

If its anything like it is in Glasgow, you'll be lucky to make it to the train without a life jacket and coast guard assistance.

If the weather's worse than it usually seems to be whenever I'm in Greenock, that's the time to worry.

It can't be as bad as it was on the 29th...it was like a river trying to cross Buchanan Street....made more sense to stop for cocktails than continue shopping anyway! :D

It was wet and horrendously windy earlier but appears to have calmed down, no doubt that will change by 5pm :(

And so a useless day was just topped off this evening. Having stopped at Tesco tonight, I bought the weeks shopping, and decided to have fajitas. It was only after cutting up all the meat and veg that I'd realised that Id forgotten to buy the fucking fajita wraps. :angry:

Hopefully Ill be less useless tomorrow...

And so a useless day was just topped off this evening. Having stopped at Tesco tonight, I bought the weeks shopping, and decided to have fajitas. It was only after cutting up all the meat and veg that I'd realised that Id forgotten to buy the fucking fajita wraps. :angry:

Sorry I know I shouldn't but

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bought Neil and Cal pizza for tea. Stuck the oven on to pre-heat (something I never normally do) before I went to care club to pick Cal, put the pizza in for alloted time and kinda cremated them!

Have a stir-fry instead ;)