Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Are you sure ?

I only started this job with Company Car in Sept 04, and my 04-05 PAYE shows company car liability, as does my 05-06, and 06-07 PAYE (which was amended in June)

Just checked HMRC website, and they are in the wrong, phoned them up and new PAYE code (27th in 4 years) on its way. :D

Well thats how my benefits are taxed

Feckin Spurs? What the hell is wrong with supporting the mighty Gas?

_42975445_teamceleb416.jpg

Well yes, of the two Bristolian teams, they are the side I would pick, were I forced to, mainly because they're not South Bristol, Bedminster scum. However, the issue is that they're a bit shite really.

You get taxed on your comany car a year behind so for the 2007/08 tax year you will be taxed on the use of your company car during to 2006/07 tax year. So it should still appear as part of your PAYE code. So you may well see it in your coding notice for next year too if you stopped it in June 2007.

You only get taxed a year behind if you don't tell them as soon as you get the car.

It's Fleur Elise by Bethhoven in C minor. One of my more cultured colleagues knew it.

Erm...

That'll be Für Elise then. And that would be in A minor. Not so cultured as he likes to think, maybe?

Edited by HGG

Guest Tatty Boabie
Erm...

That'll be Für Elise then. And that would be in A minor. Not so cultured as he likes to think, maybe?

Give him a break, he only got one out of the two words completely wrong, and the key that it was in.

Erm...

Snob. :P

Good lord, what sort of people do they employ at MGT these days? :lol:

I may be wrong in thinking you work there by the way, I don't really remember where everyone off P&B works....

I work at Sky.

Mgt is literally two minutes up the road from me but they are on about £3 per hour less.

Give him a break, he only got one out of the two words completely wrong, and the key that it was in.

:lol::rolleyes: Can't win 'em all, eh?

:lol::lol:

I work at Sky.

Mgt is literally two minutes up the road from me but they are on about £3 per hour less.

Edited by HGG