Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What he's most bothered about is someone thought 'I love Thistle' would be a good thing to write, so someone else did exactly that. Neither of these people were me, I hasten to add.

I did write 'pwned' on his forehead, but that was just purple eyeliner and it was gone by the time he woke up. :(

Of course it wasnt you, it was your alter ego ;)

Pfft, if you'd written Loser or somthing more inventive backwards on his foredhead then he would have seen it properly when he looked in the mirror ;)

Of course it wasnt you, it was your alter ego ;)

Pfft, if you'd written Loser or somthing more inventive backwards on his foredhead then he would have seen it properly when he looked in the mirror ;)

It really wasn't me! :lol:

Loser is a bit unimaginative. I'd rather something in poor taste, highly offensive and preferably a swearie as well.

It really wasn't me! :lol:

Loser is a bit unimaginative. I'd rather something in poor taste, highly offensive and preferably a swearie as well.

I find that hard to believe, and i dont even know you.

Well i did say it wasnt very good, im not very good at the hole insulting thing. Im a kind person :) . Im sure you'd have no problem thinking of a tastless insult to write backwards on his forehead so he can wake up and read it in the mirror.

A few weeks ago, a recruitment agency got me a job at our local college and I was asked to stay on until I go back to University.

Now, because I'm a temp, the other members of staff, nice as they are, haven't bothered their arses giving me any proper training or anything like that. It's been a case of fobbing jobs they don't like onto me and expecting me to blunder my way through them.

Now, I spent all day Friday and this morning so far updating absence records and now that I finished, I've been told that I've been doing them wrong as the person training me didn't show me how to update them correctly.

A day and a half's worth of work wasted :angry:

:lol::lol::lol:

Lyn-Marie, listen to the Strokes, good things happen for good people (I dont know how that'll affect you) and fire your coffee in the microwave for 1 minute.

;)

I hate the Strokes, if good things happen for good people that's me buggered and I drank the coffee cold because I couldn't be bothered getting off my ever-widening arse. :lol:

Mind, I did win £20 on a scratch card, so your second point might just do.

I hate the Strokes, if good things happen for good people that's me buggered and I drank the coffee cold because I couldn't be bothered getting off my ever-widening arse. :lol:

Mind, I did win £20 on a scratch card, so your second point might just do.

:lol:

I've never, ever won any money on a scratch card. Probably because I've never, ever bought one.

Where are you working now anyway?

In Kirkcaldy?!

I would wave to you when I came out of the car park lift.

I meant down the road from me. The commute to Kirkcaldy would be a bit of a bugger, but it might be worth it to see a friendly face every day. Of course, you'd have to actually have the nerve to say 'hello' to me now and again. :P

I meant down the road from me. The commute to Kirkcaldy would be a bit of a bugger, but it might be worth it to see a friendly face every day. Of course, you'd have to actually have the nerve to say 'hello' to me now and again. :P

You werent exactly starved of attention at the 5's were you?

Plus I pictured the scenario like this,

Andy:- "Hi Lyn-Marie, I'm 27/11."

LM:- "Yes, so fuck."

You werent exactly starved of attention at the 5's were you?

Plus I pictured the scenario like this,

Andy:- "Hi Lyn-Marie, I'm 27/11."

LM:- "Yes, so fuck."

Well, I could have done with the rescuing.

Akritoi: I've slept with one woman!

CTWD: You've got great tits and a nice arse

Kilt: Barble, barble, drool, *drink*

Ah, who am I kidding? It was fun to be popular for one evening! :D