Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Me too. I actually don't like being drunk anymore. I'll still have a drink or two now and again, but that's it. For now, at least.

f**k me. Someone has hacked into L-M's account.

Me too. I actually don't like being drunk anymore. I'll still have a drink or two now and again, but that's it. For now, at least.

I've decided to take my boxing more seriously, and lying in my bed murmuring Kurt Cobain quotes doesn't really help me much.

I found a fiver in the street tonight. Should I;

a ) hand it in to the police

b ) put it in a charity tin

c ) rip it up

d ) have an extra couple of pints tonight

Edited by mid-table

I found a fiver in the street tonight. Should I;

a ) hand it in to the police

b ) put it in a charity tin

c ) rip it up

d ) have an extra couple of pints tonight

If you hand it in to the police, no-one is going to claim it, and you will get it back (they may even say just keep it there and then). Then you can spend it on a couple of extra pints and not have a guilty conscience.

Isn't going eight days without alcohol being an achievement somewhat worrying for someone your age?

It's more the prospect of going so long - but i have a pretty active social life in which i am out on at least Friday/Saturdays and frequently Sunday's drinking...i think i've only missed out one weekend in at least 8 months with no alcohol. It's a rare occasion.

If you look at it again, I think you'll find it's a month and eight days.

And yes, it would be an extraordinary achievement for me.

It will be, when you put it like that i might bring forward my planned end date. That is an age. Yes, i may have developing problems, but i guess i will grow out the party scene in a few years.

What a bunch of losers you all are! It's a fucking fiver! A FIVER! Gamble it or get yourself a couple of pints.

If you go for the former, if said fiver makes you a millionaire, take a fiver from your winnings and then hand it in. Problem solved.