Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Haven't you twigged yet?

It's a cunning plan to move you in mate. Good luck. ;)

Not the plan at all old bean. Anne has jacked her job in (it's a long story, i'l text you or p.m you), she will be struggling to afford the flat on her own, and she doesnt want to uproot me as i've only been in my job around 7 months. She has a few possible jobs lined up, and once she gets a bit of financial clout, she will be moving to fife. We will probably go with the council until we can afford a private let.

Guest The Phoenix
I'm a moron. I took the wrong memory stick home to do some marking. Idiot.

That sort of incident normally coincides with................... :ph34r:

And by f**k I wish I was 17. :(

Men who think that if you're annoyed about something you must be on your period. FFS can a woman not be annoyed about something without it being related to that time of the month? Grow up.

Yes, indeed.

You're 17 ffs. How would you know?

PTTGOYN today - people who discriminate based on age. I mean, grow up! :P

Nah, seriously Debbie, locking was the correct decision. I'd only have ended up getting banned. :lol:

Philpy lad - drop me a PM or text anytime. :D

You're 17 ffs. How would you know?

:lol:

I'm actually just a cow because I want to be.

Mooooooooooooo!

Jehovah's witnesses...........really get on ma nerves >:(

My sister hasn't the heart to tell them to f**k off. So she listens to what they have to say and takes the booklet. They arrived at the door one day, and I got my niece Eilidh to go through and ask them all about the dinosaurs. They said something that the devil placed the bones to confuse mankind about the length of history and they didnt exist. Eilidh said dinosaurs did exist as she watched Barney. I creased myself laughing.

I think yesterday could possibly have been the shittest day of my life so far. I feel total miserable and didn't want to actually get up this morning, i am a total misery sitting at my desk, and have everyone asking what is wrong with me cos you can usually hear me giggling quite often.

Oh, and one our Service Managers is a p***k, and cause i am in a shitting bad mood i had to restrain from telling him so. W'nker.

I'm off booze for a bit, probably a RTBC to be honest.

I've not drunk since 2nd Jan! An achievement for me, and i am meant to be off it until 9th Feb - will be an achievement i think as i was close to sticking the corkscrew in a bottle of wine last night...!

Guest Tatty Boabie
I've not drunk since 2nd Jan! An achievement for me, and i am meant to be off it until 9th Feb - will be an achievement i think as i was close to sticking the corkscrew in a bottle of wine last night...!

So was I, but she decided she wasn't that kind of girl, and wouldn't do it on the first date. :(

Edited by Tatty Boabie

Isn't going eight days without alcohol being an achievement somewhat worrying for someone your age?

Guest Tatty Boabie
Isn't going eight days without alcohol being an achievement somewhat worrying for someone your age?

If you look at it again, I think you'll find it's a month and eight days.

And yes, it would be an extraordinary achievement for me.

If you look at it again, I think you'll find it's a month and eight days.

And yes, it would be an extraordinary achievement for me.

It IS 8 days.

Apart from the bet with Shakey, since I started drinking the longest I have been without being drunk is 17 days, although I had a single pint of Stella in the Kingshouse hotel during that time.

No. Not really. She is still young enough - as is most of the other people who don't do that.

If she was in her 30s then yes it would be more of a worry.