Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ebay - our car is for sale on ebay at the moment, and it had been on for 12 hours and we had had 8 bids already, with 11 people watching. All was going well until the next time I looked at it, it said "Auction ended - seller has cancelled the auction due to an error in the listing". I certainly bloody well did not. :angry: Have relisted it, but now we've lost all the bids we had. Raging!

Turns out someone hacked my ebay account and was listing loads of things in my name. :angry: Ah well, seems to be sorted now.

Turns out someone hacked my ebay account and was listing loads of things in my name. :angry: Ah well, seems to be sorted now.

Thats unfortunate, hope it didnt affect your feedback at all!

My nag, Ive got no car at the moment, and I can't pick my new one up yet because the woman said she had misplaced the V5 and had ordered a replacement for it. <_< Lets hope she actually legally owns this car, coz no V5 = no money.

To make things worse I mysteriously did my knee in yesterday, and now have shooting pains down my left leg whenever I move. Consequently Im at home trying to do some work from here and wallowing in self pity. :(

Thats unfortunate, hope it didnt affect your feedback at all!

My nag, Ive got no car at the moment, and I can't pick my new one up yet because the woman said she had misplaced the V5 and had ordered a replacement for it. <_< Lets hope she actually legally owns this car, coz no V5 = no money.

To make things worse I mysteriously did my knee in yesterday, and now have shooting pains down my left leg whenever I move. Consequently Im at home trying to do some work from here and wallowing in self pity. :(

Why would she have the V5 when she's nearly misplaced the entire bumper? ;)

Guest The Phoenix
To make things worse I mysteriously did my knee in yesterday, and now have shooting pains down my left leg whenever I move.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem then. ;)

My depot has just mixed up delivery notes so that a load of bricks for Warrington was sent to Salford.

It wasn't even a remotely similar order either.

Why are so many people just so completely and utterly as thick as pigshit?

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Guest The Phoenix
My depot has just mixed up delivery notes so that a load of bricks for Warrington was sent to Salford.

It wasn't even a remotely similar order either.

Why are so many people just so completely and utterly as thick as pigshit?

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Surprised they weren't sent to Walsall.

Or alternatively did they misread "bricks" and think "Ah, these must be for Salford" :unsure:

Can't believe it's taken me so long to post this on here.

Saturday night, sitting at the traffic lights outside my flat, waiting for the green light.

BANG!!!

Some wee shitey ned pans in my back windscreen with an air gun.

Couldn't even see who it was due to it teeming it down with rain and there being about ten cars pointing their headlights at me.

I swear if I even suspect it was one of the wee b*****ds hanging around my close at night or see any one of them with an air gun, am gonna beat their fucking face in with a tyre iron.

Cunts :angry: