Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Oh, calm down. Worse things happen at sea, you know.

:lol::lol:

Dont mind her kilt, I suspect news of the tragedy just hasnt sunk in yet.

Anyway, my nag...my exhaust repair of Monday lasted 6 miles...it fell off on the way to uni this morning. :angry:

Luckily, I heard the clunks of it dragging, and saw it on the road behind be, so I was able to pull over, run back to the roundabout and retrieve it. I think I know what went wrong, Ill have another go at fixing it later on.

Guest Ron Burgundy

Anyway, my nag...my exhaust repair of Monday lasted 6 miles...it fell off on the way to uni this morning. :angry:

Luckily, I heard the clunks of it dragging, and saw it on the road behind be, so I was able to pull over, run back to the roundabout and retrieve it. I think I know what went wrong, Ill have another go at fixing it later on.

Are you like Stirlings answer to Lovejoy.......except a student instead of an antiques guy who solves mysteries.

Guest The Phoenix

:lol:

I wouldn't go overboard with the humour xbl. Some folks will be drowning their sorrows and tugging at their heartstrings.

Fuck me - have you no heart?! There's three men dead FFS! :angry:

Have you ever met tham?

Thought not. See when your crocodile tears for them are done, you might want to know - Princess Diana is wormfood as well. Must dash off to buy a wreath and greet.

It gives your immune system a wee boost. It worked for me last year, but totally forgot this year and I've had about 3 colds. I usually take it for about 3 months, stop for 3 then start again. Try it! :)

Will do, I'll head up to the health food shop next time I'm in Elgin. Does it come in pill form, and how much should you take a day?

Will do, I'll head up to the health food shop next time I'm in Elgin. Does it come in pill form, and how much should you take a day?

You can buy it in Tesco and its just one wee pill a day, it's sort of like taking a multi vitamin. My mum takes it and says its great.

I do the manly option and just suffer every single cold and flu bug that wanders within a 100m radius of me.

Guest The Phoenix
A tragedy of Titanic proportions such as this will always bring out the worst in people. I suspect this is just the top of the iceberg.

Indeed.

Methinks that there will be many many more getting "wrecked" over the next couple of weeks.

It is very tragic and I do feel for their families.

Your indignation would carry a lot more weight if you hadn't wished cancer on a fellow human being previously Kilt. <_<

Aye, but it's a safe bet he was pished at the time, assuming the day ended in a 'y'.

Have you ever met tham?

I don't need to have met them to feel an empathy with the tragic loss of lives, particularly at this time of year. As a pagan wiccan humanist, the loss of any life is distressing.

Your indignation would carry a lot more weight if you hadn't wished cancer on a fellow human being previously Kilt. <_<

I agree - I lost the plot there! I'm sorry! :(

Aye, but it's a safe bet he was pished at the time, assuming the day ended in a 'y'.

You seem to have some sort of obsession with my drinking habits. You've never even met me, let alone know how, where and what I drink. Stop it. It's becoming very boring. <_<

You seem to have some sort of obsession with my drinking habits. You've never even met me, let alone know how, where and what I drink. Stop it. It's becoming very boring. <_<

Looks like you're this months target! Im off the hook, so to speak. If you get bored, just have a bit of fun with him.