Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My nag: My inability to hold a conversation with the guy at work who is the only bit of talent we have in this building. I seen him out on Sunday, and couldn't speak to him and then i just met him when using the photocopier that he chatted and i ended up going all red and giggly like a wee school girl. I'm a disgrace.

He is incredibly hot though, so i can be forgiven can't i?

28 reports to write before tomorrow. :( Only done 9.

Your kid is a 'tard.

Your kid needs special help as he is a 'tard.

Your kid will do well in life because she's a slut and will eventually entrap someone rich.

You kid has had two abortions in my class.

Debbie telling it like it is since 1983.

Ive come in from an evening in Glasgow (I always feel like such a teuchter whenever I go to Glasgow or Edinburgh, the big cities intimidate me), and although Im getting up before 8 tomorrow, Im feeling wide awake. :angry:

I've had an all day sesh in Edinburgh today, and I also feel remarkably perky.

I've had an all day sesh in Edinburgh today, and I also feel remarkably perky.

No drinking for me, just a wee meal and a coffee (well, cup of tea). Was it a heavy all dayer, or one of those well spaced ones that doesnt get you wasted?

You must be in a good mood right enough, the number of sin binnings and bannings appears to have gone right down tonight. :P

My nag: My inability to hold a conversation with the guy at work who is the only bit of talent we have in this building. I seen him out on Sunday, and couldn't speak to him and then i just met him when using the photocopier that he chatted and i ended up going all red and giggly like a wee school girl. I'm a disgrace.

He is incredibly hot though, so i can be forgiven can't i?

:huh:

I thought it was only men this applied to, where they can't speak to hot women? (Not me though like, am a pure stud me :unsure: )

As a male I feel confident in telling you that next time you see him out just throw yourself at him and he'll lap it up :D Unless he has a bird, most men will love the attention wherever it comes from!

Ex girlfriends.

I fell your pain RiG, they are a fecking nightmare, although it's her ex-boyfriend thats been causing me more annoyance of late :angry:

Anyway, my PTTGOYN is forgetting to switch my alarm off last night when I knew I was off uni today so i woke up at 8.15am. Then the good lady calling me at 9am when I'd just went back to sleep. Wont people just let me sleep!!! :angry: