Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Well at least you're doing something constructive as opposed to working :lol:

:lol::lol: Oooh, it's a hard job mines. ;)

:wub: - not the one on the right, obviously! :ph34r::lol:

Fixed it for you ;)

:lol::lol: Curse you BW! *Shakes fist angily*

You're not far wrong, BTW! :ph34r::D

Edited by Kilt

I've just read reviews of the hotel I have just booked................

"When we arrived at the hotel it was around 2 am, the main door was locked and we were greeted by a drunk icelandic man, we checked in and were given no information just handed our key and were expected to know where to find our room"

"You can't believe how small the rooms are. You have to negotiate who moves when and where"

"The rooms really are extremely small and the beds, the most uncomfortable I’ve ever slept in – even compared to the various 1 and no star hotels and campsites I’ve stayed in around the world! The lumpy pillow and the very narrow single beds in our twin room were appalling and being quite petite myself, I honestly wonder how anyone with a larger frame could sleep in such conditions. Each morning I woke up with severe back pains that I’ve never experienced before. The shower room is equally as tiny and crammed and smelt of rotten eggs!

Edited by Fudge

It's fuckin baltic outside <_<

Yes, yes it is. My car is very accurate with the temp and it said it was -7 this morning when I left for work. I'm about to leave for home now, we'll see what the car says the temp is.

As per usual, the weather will probably decimate most of the footy fixtures over the next couple of weeks. :(

The purists who complain about synthetic pitches will eat humble pie while they watch Soccer Saturday, as I freeze my balls off watching us getting humped by East Fife.

Guest The Phoenix
Our American fridge freezer was picked up tonight and now have a shitty normal fridge freezer <_< Where the hell will i put all my Xmas beer now :(:(

Aye those Bailiffs are pure b*****ds. Imagine taking it so close to Xmas. ;)

Our American fridge freezer was picked up tonight and now have a shitty normal fridge freezer <_< Where the hell will i put all my Xmas beer now :(:(

When we got our american fridge I kept the old one we had as purely a drinks fridge. If it packs in I`m getting another one for the same purpose. I keep it in the cupboard under the stairs. :D

As per usual, the weather will probably decimate most of the footy fixtures over the next couple of weeks. :(

I really hope the game with Clyde on Saturday is called off. It's the annual trip up north to be with the inlaws for Christmas this weekend. :(

The game being off would be a wee bonus.