Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol:

Funny you should say that,The last owner of the car was Mobility.

Ex mobility is the way to go.

Our wee Merc was ex mobility and it was spanking!

My new (To me anyway) Focus is a comfy wee car to drive, not quite as nippy as the Merc probably due to it being heavier but there is more space in it.

I spun the back end out yesterday though and nearly caused a crash at Asda roundabout in Kirkcaldy so it should be fun and games driving down to Ayr today.

My job is my nag. Not keeping me on, c**ts.

Unlucky mate. I have to give feedback to management on which of the Christmas temps they should keep on, because I work with them all the time and they dont, and it's really the shittest part of my job :( There's one wee arsehole who I'll happilly tell them to punt but I feel like a total grass for having to inform on the rest of them.

Goes against everything I was brought up to believe as a wean <_<

Adam, if location permits try and get yourself into the Sky at Paisley.

Free Sky+, free broadband and decent money!

It is a bit out of the way for me sadly, and we just got Virgin in this week! Will need to start looking for something soon, looks like I will be leaving on the 28th :(

It is a bit out of the way for me sadly, and we just got Virgin in this week! Will need to start looking for something soon, looks like I will be leaving on the 28th :(

Fresh start my man.

Enjoy your Christmas and New year confident in the knowledge that you'll get something shortly after.

Sky at Ibrox are looking I think mate, my mate just got a job there. That any better for you?

Sky at Ibrox are looking I think mate, my mate just got a job there. That any better for you?

Aye, that's not too far away from Shettleston. Cheers lads. I'm sitting in work now, I really should be working but they are getting rid of me anyway :lol:

Aye, that's not too far away from Shettleston. Cheers lads. I'm sitting in work now, I really should be working but they are getting rid of me anyway :lol:

This is possibly why ;)

Chin up - you'll walk into another one easily enough. :)

at the danger of being shouted at, because I know how cold it is back home...

the humidity has started last week, I'm stuck at work with a fan on, no air con, and I haven't started my Christmas shopping.

Life looked better yesterday when I was playing golf in the sunshine :(

at the danger of being shouted at, because I know how cold it is back home...

the humidity has started last week, I'm stuck at work with a fan on, no air con, and I haven't started my Christmas shopping.

Life looked better yesterday when I was playing golf in the sunshine :(

Ah, the lovely gentle breeze coming in off the Cook Strait... ;)

Feel free to dig this up in a few months time when I'm complaining about not being able to stand up in the force 9 gales.

Ah, the lovely gentle breeze coming in off the Cook Strait... ;)

Feel free to dig this up in a few months time when I'm complaining about not being able to stand up in the force 9 gales.

Yep, there's a street where you have to cling on to each other when crossing as the wind is that strong. Great in the summer seeing most Kiwi chicks wear little clothes, but not so good in July when you cant stand up :lol: