Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Can't believe Nancy agreed to marry Jake. He's such a control freak! :o

Shite, sorry, i forgot I was watching tomorrow's episode. Spoiler.

You runied Hollyoaks for me Debs. I can't bring myself to watch tomorrows episode now that I won't be surprised by two dobbers getting engaged. (That's Jake and Nancy by the way)

Guest The Phoenix

Can't believe Nancy agreed to marry Jake. He's such a control freak! :o

Shite, sorry, i forgot I was watching tomorrow's episode. Spoiler.

Never mind - next week Nancy changes her mind and decides not to marry Jake after all.

You runied Hollyoaks for me Debs. I can't bring myself to watch tomorrows episode now that I won't be surprised by two dobbers getting engaged. (That's Jake and Nancy by the way)
Never mind - next week Nancy changes her mind and decides not to marry Jake after all.

:lol::lol:

And here we see good use of spoiler tags!

Trying to access the universitys webct and then open a file is proving too be a real pain in the arse :( Need too find out if I am exempt from my geography exam next month and my Dads laptop is nearly being thrown out the window :(:lol:

People in our office who still don't know the alpha split of companies we operate under and have done so for the past 6 months! I'm getting queries for my companies that I don't know about because other people in the office have been entering my paperwork! :angry:

It`s all gone fucking horribly wrong :(

I am now the less than proud owner of not only a fucking Vauxhall :( but a fucking Zafira too. :( I can now ferry six screaming kids around.

I NEVER ever wanted to own a bloody Vauxhall. This is a sad sad day for me.

I do still have three Lancias in my garage though but only one of them works <_<

I give it 2 weeks before you drive it.

I was close!

Hey at least it is a Zafira,I am driving a bloody Meriva :(:(

It really is no consolation.

I suppose the one good thing about it is that it shows other road users that you are either supremely fertille and virile and stuff like that.

Or you are disabled

People who roam the streets with there track suit bottoms tucked into there socks !

Made worse by the fact that he/she is wearing a rangers top and track suite bottoms on. :blink:

Girls that think having three different colours of hair is nice. Bleached blonde on top with light brown at the front,and black under.... :ph34r:

I went to ask a girl that I've fancied for ages out tonight, and made a monumental fúck up of it.

How difficult can it be to say something along the lines of 'Do you fancy going out sometime?'?

I am a tool.

I have to do something about it on Monday, otherwise my Christmas is ruined.

Fúckety fúckety fúck.

I went to ask a girl that I've fancied for ages out tonight, and made a monumental fúck up of it.

How difficult can it be to say something along the lines of 'Do you fancy going out sometime?'?

I am a tool.

I have to do something about it on Monday, otherwise my Christmas is ruined.

Fúckety fúckety fúck.

I feel for you here mate, theres nothing worse than making a tit of yourself in front of a girl you fancy, makes you feel like a daft wee boy again. <_<

Hell, just show her your gambling profit margin, her knickers will be off in seconds! :lol:

Worst case scenario is she says 'No thanks', and at the end of the day I'm sure we've all done much more embarrassing things than getting a knock back, I know I bloody have! :D