football speak--gets on my tits

what the f**k is a big ask

early doors

what do they mean

I have googled and yahood to no avail still no one can tell me what it means

oh aye and another one a player has put in a good shift

ye pit in a good shift digging roads or in the mines --no playing football

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Which magazine. I fucking hate it. I subscribed to it years ago because they gave me a free bunch of argos vouchers or something like that.

I hate the way Mrs Smith of Portsmouth comes on and slates the latset model from Alfa Romeo because the seat is a bit too narrow for her vast arse.

And Mr Brown of Nottingham really rates the quiet operation of the latest Zanussi washer/drier. f**k off Which.

Guest Tatty Boabie
Which magazine. I fucking hate it. I subscribed to it years ago because they gave me a free bunch of argos vouchers or something like that.

I hate the way Mrs Smith of Portsmouth comes on and slates the latset model from Alfa Romeo because the seat is a bit too narrow for her vast arse.

And Mr Brown of Nottingham really rates the quiet operation of the latest Zanussi washer/drier. f**k off Which.

:lol:

Deep breath Sir. Cancel your subscription.

Guest The Phoenix

Superb, welcome back The Phoenix.

Good effort! Where in gods name have you been?

I'm feeling the love. :lol:

My "disappearance" is linked to a couple of life insurance scams I have on the go so please don't tell anyone.

Thankfully it is highly unlikely that anyone will track down a recent photograph of my wife standing next to me with a huge grin on her face.

(Truth - rushed off my feet at work and my home PC was being treated for an attack of unwelcome "visitors" which proved extremely hard to evict.)

Eh naw!

Muppet! :ph34r:

Total fool!

We'll see who the muppet and the total fool's are when I'm a multi-millionaire on the back of my idea!

I wont even take the time to respond to paupers like you two. :P

(Truth - rushed off my feet at work and my home PC was being treated for an attack of unwelcome "visitors" which proved extremely hard to evict.)

You been trying to download the video with the girl from Eastenders that KK posted too?

Guest The Phoenix
You been trying to download the video with the girl from Eastenders that KK posted too?

It wisnae me, yer Honour, ma son presses all the naughty buttons in this hoose. :rolleyes:

Woke up at my usual time this morning(just before 8), but decided that a week of getting up early had left me feeling like the living dead, so I switched my alarms off and decided to get an extra hour or so, just to catch up.

Next thing I know, its 11:15. Bugger. :(

Woke up at my usual time this morning(just before 8), but decided that a week of getting up early had left me feeling like the living dead, so I switched my alarms off and decided to get an extra hour or so, just to catch up.

Next thing I know, its 11:15. Bugger. :(

Fucking students!!!!!!