Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Old Vauxhalls are rubbish, to be fair. Ryan had a Cavalier 1.7 td and it was a bucket of shite. My Astra is rather good, though. :)

Is that the one I saw you ferrying Ren & Stimpy in yesterday?

Trying to park in the Omni centre car park on Saturday.

The amount of people carriers and even a few smaller cars that were taking up two spaces was unreal. If I had a car with bull bars I'd have shunted them over.

Do you mean something the size of a people carrier or 4x4??? :P

This is as petty as it gets but does anyone else try to open their house door with the button on their car keys?

I do it a lot and dont seem to learn any better. :( I stand and try the back door and wonder why it isnt open.

Eh naw!

Muppet! :ph34r:

This is as petty as it gets but does anyone else try to open their house door with the button on their car keys?

I do it a lot and dont seem to learn any better. :( I stand and try the back door and wonder why it isnt open.

:lol:

Total fool!

I have to confess I've done it a couple of times! :)

Actually when you think about it, it would be bloody useful! Would cut down on the number of keys you carry around.

Dragons Den opportunity anybody?

Edited by LiviClyde

There is one f**k of a rainstorm heading into Glasgow just now. It's just hit the airport and you could hear it bouncing off the office roof! :o Sleet and hailstones and everything! :(

TAKE COVER Weegies! ;):lol:

Some of the folk from the South of the city may well get their first ever wash tho! ;) And people on Ruel Street :lol: