Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The meeting was at 07.00am and i had some drops to before it and then go and finish my run after it :(

f**k that :o

I had to get up at 04:30 to catch the 06:20 train to Glasgow then run round to Queen st for the Edinburgh train on Monday to then catch a train to York for my new job :blink: was like a half shut knife all day :lol: then we went out on the piss for my initation and ended up bladdered at about 22:30 :ph34r: got severely ribbed for the performance this morning :P

f**k that :o

I had to get up at 04:30 to catch the 06:20 train to Glasgow then run round to Queen st for the Edinburgh train on Monday to then catch a train to York for my new job :blink: was like a half shut knife all day :lol: then we went out on the piss for my initation and ended up bladdered at about 22:30 :ph34r: got severely ribbed for the performance this morning :P

What's your new job then mate?

I transferred a call to our Asian outsource last night and introduced myself as "Andy, from Sky.com".

Stupid woman argued with me for two minutes about where I was really calling from as she had never had a call from someone at Sky.com!

I told her rather unpolitely that I have worked there for two years and I introduce myself as Andy from Sky.com every time and that she was taking the call.

Five minutes later and an Asian outsource worker comes through to me on a wrong number so I tell her that and she argues with me that it is the correct number!

I was close to exploding due to not being able to swear.

Both of them must have been related to Bluetooner as they seemed to think they knew things that they really didnt.

Went out for dinner last night near K*lm*rn*ck.

We ordered our meal and were happily waiting for it with a drink when a couple of about 30 came and sat at the table opposite.

First of all, the woman pulled out her phone and told her boyfriend in a voice loud enough to ensure the entire place heard that:

"She's had the baby last night! It's called Finlay Donald Archie Eric Crawford Ruaridh Cameron"

To which the guy mumbled:

"There must be a couple of Scottish names they've missed....."

She says, totally missing the sarcasm:

"Cameron is the surname actually!"

At this point I was starting to get annoyed ( I know, so out of character, eh?) when, as the woman started on a general muttering chat about babies, the guy took his phone out of his pocket and started watching a video on it, at a volume loud enough for the windows to pop out of their putty. :angry:

As if this wasn't bad enough, the ignorant witch with him then looked at him longingly and said( fucking loudly, naturally):

"A baby....I'm soooo jealous!!"

His reaction?

He totally ignored her, reached into his pocket and brought out some mail that he'd brought from home and began to open it. :o

Now, I must have led quite a sheltered life, because I thought going out for a meal with your other half was about chatting and laughing. How wrong was I??????

He should have ripped up the hall carpet as well and wrapped it round himself to hoover between courses. :rolleyes:

I mean, fair enough, the bird was the kind of vacant, loud, arsey bint desperate for a baby that any sane person would avoid at all costs, but don't you think when you are opening mail in a restaurant you're eating at with your partner it might be time to re-evaluate the parameters of the relationship a tad?

Fucking ingrates the pair of them. :angry:

We ordered our meal and were happily waiting for it with a drink when a couple of about 30 came and sat at the table opposite.

First of all, the woman pulled out her phone and told her boyfriend in a voice loud enough to ensure the entire place heard that:

"She's had the baby last night! It's called Finlay Donald Archie Eric Crawford Ruaridh Cameron"

At this point I was starting to get annoyed ( I know, so out of character, eh?) when, as the woman started on a general muttering chat about babies, the guy took his phone out of his pocket and started watching a video on it, at a volume loud enough for the windows to pop out of their putty. :angry:

As if this wasn't bad enough, the ignorant witch with him then looked at him longingly and said( fucking loudly, naturally):

His reaction?

He totally ignored her, reached into his pocket and brought out some mail that he'd brought from home and began to open it. :o

Now, I must have led quite a sheltered life, because I thought going out for a meal with your other half was about chatting and laughing. How wrong was I??????

He should have ripped up the hall carpet as well and wrapped it round himself to hoover between courses. :rolleyes:

I mean, fair enough, the bird was the kind of vacant, loud, arsey bint desperate for a baby that any sane person would avoid at all costs, but don't you think when you are opening mail in a restaurant you're eating at with your partner it might be time to re-evaluate the parameters of the relationship a tad?

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Tatty Boabie

His reaction?

:lol:

Sexy time with the wife last night, and then we went for a curry, still no baby :(

I was told that by the midwife. Hot sex, hot curry and a hot bath might help get things kick started. It's a pity that when your the size of a house and are comtemplating passing a pineapple through a pea shooter that you feel like none of that. My friend was told to drink some olive oil! All that did was make her throw up. Bide your time! Good things come to those who wait!

It's a pity that when your the size of a house and are comtemplating passing a pineapple through a pea shooter that you feel like none of that.

:o:green Ooooch, the memories.... :(

Edit: I hasten to add I was just watching*...and that was painful enough! :(

Edit: *Not Ladyfan, naturally! :ph34r::rolleyes:

Edited by Kilt

It's nearly xmas. "what's so bad about that?" you may ask. I'l tell you what's so bad. It's going into shops where they have musical santas and reindeer that people keeping pressing and pressing and they think its hilarious that some tacky gift that costs about £30 plays a burst of jingle bells. It's having to visit annoying relatives that you only ever hear from about once a year. It's the grown men that go to football games wearing santa suits. It's going xmas shopping and getting stuck behind parents who insist on buying nearly every toy on the shelf and then ask the shop assistant 20 questions. It's the ancient films which seem to be shown over and over every year.

Bah humbag.

Yours sincerely,

A scrooge.