Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My supervisor at work is an absolute fcking bawbag.

This afternoon I got a proper bollocking for: being quiet and 'a bit shy'. This went on for about 10 minutes, in which he called me abnormal at least twice and asked if I was mentally ill.

I was utterly, utterly raging. To the extent that i got a wee bit teary. At which point he asked again if I was mentally ill.

Fucking bawbag. :angry:

Helpful PM on it's way! ;)

I think you will need to send her more than a PM to get into her knickers Kilt :rolleyes:

:lol::lol: She's far too tall for me! :ph34r:

Aye, a poor effort.

Restraining order PM'ed in return I reckon.

It's actually some helpful guidance on Bullying and Harrassment in the workplace. How to stop it, not how to do it, before you start anything. :P

Guest stennyhibee

My flatmate decided it would be a good idea to bring a bunch of people home after a night on the lash last night knowing full well I was in my bed and had to be up for work at 7.30am. When everyone finally left at 5.30am he decided to blast Backstreet Boys Greatest Hits throuout the house. I got up and tried to reason with him but he was drunk and being a proper w**ker so I pushed him down the stairs. He got up and ran at me obviously a bit pissed I had pushed him down the stairs. As he reached the top of the stairs I kicked him and he fell back down the stairs. I'm now at work extremely tired as I got an hour or so of sleep and feeling ridiculously guilty for kicking someone down a rather large set of stairs not once but twice. :(

Guest harry_wraggs
My supervisor at work is an absolute fcking bawbag.

This afternoon I got a proper bollocking for: being quiet and 'a bit shy'. This went on for about 10 minutes, in which he called me abnormal at least twice and asked if I was mentally ill.

I was utterly, utterly raging. To the extent that i got a wee bit teary. At which point he asked again if I was mentally ill.

Fucking bawbag. :angry:

have you got lockers in your work? if so slip some dodgy pics of weans and a few grams of smack in, then give the polis an anonymous phone call ;)

Heavily pregnant, hormonal women :(

You think she's bad now, wait until about 3 days after the birth. Having been one of those heavily pregnant, hormonal women twice, it's not easy for the pair of you when you just want it over and done with and to have a little healty baby to look after, but trust me, this is the easiest bit! That said, the next bit is also far more fun. It'll pass, honest. Chin up. :)

Oh, and: Had an interview this morning that I was really excited about, got there, lovely office, beautiful people, great job. Found out that the guy meant to be interviewing me was off sick, so someone else had to step in. The problem was that he was totally unprepared for it, didn't have an awful lot of questions to ask, so it wasn't really a proper interview, totally disappointing.

I do, however, have the advantage that I can start immediately, anyone else going in is going to be have the same, underprepared interview that I had and me and the guy sat there talking football, Aberdeen, Peterhead and Bristol. As well as that, everyone there is rather attractive, so I might have the benefit of them going on looks above all else. Ahem.

Guest stennyhibee
As well as that, everyone there is rather attractive, so I might have the benefit of them going on looks above all else. Ahem.

Do you think they might be trying to even up the balance like?

Guest harry_wraggs

some fucking junk ball tried to break into my mrs house last night. ill have to go and stay with her tonight as she is terrified. i hope he tries to break in again the night as i will cut pieces from his face :angry:

some fucking junk ball tried to break into my mrs house last night. ill have to go and stay with her tonight as she is terrified. i hope he tries to break in again the night as i will cut pieces from his face :angry:

I know how you feel,We got broken into 2 years ago whilst on holiday.Thay are scum of the earth and i hope they all die a horrible painful death :angry::angry:

The c**ting fuckers at Haddow's have slapped an extra 50p on the prise of an 8 pack of Tennent's. It's a fucking scandal.

Yes , I am aware that Tennent's is pish, but it's cheap.

Yeah, but now 50p less cheap ;)