Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol:

Monster, Dr Andy prescribes you and Ayrgirl a day in Alloa watching a winning team (I'm not sure which one) to re-ignite your passion for the beautiful game and to make you the rampant stallion that we have heard about before.

Yes, we lose there on November 10th thanks. :rolleyes:

It's a truely horrible day, my head can't get round the fact that it should be sunny right now. No sun for Aberdeen today...

It is actually getting darker as the day goes on.

I hate Aberdeen on days like this. Which are quite common.

Guest harry_wraggs

I quite like aberdeen. i dont know why i just do. hopefully this will spread some cheer amongst you on this dreich day.

Guest XaaronPrimus

Sadly it looks like you are right...

Looks like there may be a bit of wind though, what do you reckon the chances of the cloud cover shifting are?

And how cold is it? It's been oddly nippy even with the sun out this week...

Why not send a "Round The Twist" e-card instead?

http://www.roundthetwist.com/home_flash.htm

I don't have a clue what his e-mail address is. :ph34r:

I can't actually remember the last time I sent any of my family a card (other than the kids, obviously), so he'll not be expecting one. I'll just ring him like I did last year.

Ive just realised that Im a whole week out of sync. :(

So not only have I put my dad out by arranging to borrow his van a week earlier than I need it, Ive also not got enough money to cover the cost of staying alive till I get paid, plus Ive committed to starting my work an entire week early.

Sod.

Guest XaaronPrimus

2 Things.

My driving lesson this afternoon has been cancelled.

Tried 8 pubs around town to see if any were showing the NY Giants @ Miami Dolphins NFL game (which is at wembely) and ALL of them are instead showing the Arsenal Liverpool game...

Really struggling to find somewhere to watch the game, especially considering Aberdden play Falkirk at 3...

Damn allergies.

2 years ago i had a problem with allergies making me left eye swell and get all bloodshot. Last year not a major problem, this year absolutely nothing until Wednesday night, when i started rubbing my eye thinking it was tiredness. No - its allergy again. Yesterday it wasn't too bad until night time (probably when anti-histamines wore off) and it killed me. Today it is a nightmare :(