Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Been in work less than an hour, bus didn't turn up until after 9, I'm knackered, my cough has returned full force and I'm fucking well annoyed.

Someone do me on that 'What do people from here look like?' thread. And be nice.

Chortle.

Left the dog outside the garage for 2 mins while I got a bar of chocolate and came back out to find a 3 year old ned telling me "me kicking the doggy".

Poor dog looked terrified.

Well seeing she is a timid wee thing, another dog would have bit his leg off. Wee shite.

Celtic fans, the best fans in the world? Aye right!

Live streaming of the Benfica V Celtic game last night saw hoardes of Celtic fans calling up and my team taking loads of abuse. One nice gentleman I got started the swearing 5 seconds into the call and was promptly cut off.

It pains me to say this as I like Celtic due to my old man being a tim but over the course of the two nights the Rangers fans showed themselves to be far more civilised, friendlier even than the Celtic fans.

I am in immense pain.

I can't lie on my left as I walked into a door the other day (the traditional battered housewives excuse on The Bill).

I can't lie on my right as I broke the 'never do a sliding tackle on astroturf' rule on Tuesday, I've lost a fair amount of skin, and thought my leg was going to drop off when I sprayed liquid savlon on it this afternoon.

I have had some sort of virus for the last 4 days, can't move too far away from a toilet at any one time. Managed to eat a solid meal tonight and thanks to Immodium it hasn't passed straight through me.

And I can barely walk, don't know whether this is due to the virus making my joints sore, or playing fives for the first time in a while on Tuesday.

So to summarise, my left side is fúcked, my right side is fúcked, my joints are fúcked and my innards are fúcked.

Guest harry_wraggs
I am in immense pain.

I can't lie on my left as I walked into a door the other day (the traditional battered housewives excuse on The Bill).

I can't lie on my right as I broke the 'never do a sliding tackle on astroturf' rule on Tuesday, I've lost a fair amount of skin, and thought my leg was going to drop off when I sprayed liquid savlon on it this afternoon.

I have had some sort of virus for the last 4 days, can't move too far away from a toilet at any one time. Managed to eat a solid meal tonight and thanks to Immodium it hasn't passed straight through me.

And I can barely walk, don't know whether this is due to the virus making my joints sore, or playing fives for the first time in a while on Tuesday.

So to summarise, my left side is fúcked, my right side is fúcked, my joints are fúcked and my innards are fúcked.

well it certainly seems to be raining shite on you mate :blink:

I'm working all weekend, and all next weekend too :(

Still, at least I won't be able to go out and spunk all my wages away.

You lucky b*****d.

I'm not working, which means I have to go to Somerset and continue the slow erosion of my life spark and the deepening of the blackness in my soul.

You lucky b*****d.

I'm not working, which means I have to go to Somerset and continue the slow erosion of my life spark and the deepening of the blackness in my soul.

:lol:

That will be happening to me this weekend too, only I will be getting paid for it. Bring on Tuesday for my next day off.

You lucky b*****d.

I suppose I'd better face you later on when we're having cold, loveless, mechanical sex in case I get the bonus of the bug too, meaning I don't have to go to Somerset.

:lol:

Monster, Dr Andy prescribes you and Ayrgirl a day in Alloa watching a winning team (I'm not sure which one) to re-ignite your passion for the beautiful game and to make you the rampant stallion that we have heard about before.