Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Hardcore yes, but are you agreeing with a manipulitive massaging of figures by the Club???

Remember that packed Home end is of a game with an attendance of supposedly 729!!!

Where are the 300 empty seats!!!

This has been the case at every home game this season IMO!!!

Yes, the home end was pretty much full for the Forfar game and Forfar didn't bring that many supporters through with them but it's hard to say exact numbers. I would still say there were more than 729 though.

Yes, the home end was pretty much full for the Forfar game and Forfar didn't bring that many supporters through with them but it's hard to say exact numbers. I would still say there were more than 729 though.

Thank you!!!

Edited by King Kebab

I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job.

I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job.

Then quit, man!

people whos private regi plates are that shit that they have to write what it is suppose to mean underneath it.

Seen 1 today that was N412dny.

Underneath it said Lyndsey.Now no matter how hard i try i can't see how the f**k she managed to think that it said Lyndsey

Nah, I have a lot happening in the next couple of months, and my girlfriend is moving here with no job. I can't afford to :(

As I said before, women who have no job and need cash always have at least one option.

taxi1withkeitel.jpg

That's Adam on the left.

Nah, I have a lot happening in the next couple of months, and my girlfriend is moving here with no job. I can't afford to :(

I thought you were quite bright too Adam.

Get her pimped oot man! :D;)

Hays the recruitment consultant are employing a number of folk at the mo by the way. Lyn-Marie would probably have the qualifications for that would she no'?

I thought you were quite bright too Adam.

Get her pimped oot man! :D;)

Hays the recruitment consultant are employing a number of folk at the mo by the way. Lyn-Marie would probably have the qualifications for that would she no'?

Nah, I don't think she would appreciate that somehow :lol:

When short of money just gamble what you do have, it's a sure fire way of making sure things end up ok.

Nah, I try to stay away from gambling now. It doesn't really help when I have yourself and Shakey "Just one more fiver on Stenny" T, as mates.

Nah, I try to stay away from gambling now. It doesn't really help when I have yourself and Shakey "Just one more fiver on Stenny" T, as mates.

I've just waved bye bye to £50 on Stuttgart :lol:

Still, another £50 on Dnipro tomorrow shopuld make thing better. Probably.

For a quick influx of free money, read the matched betting thread in the gambling forum. It's ideal for the situation you and Lyn Marie are/will be in