Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

With a bit of luck, the workplace rumour mill will have already been in overdrive, so it didn't come as a complete shock.

If not, then you want to start a rumour before the announcement.

I think perhaps he just has!

Or is the deed already done, Ruggy?

Not one of life's more pleasant experiences!

With all due respect to Ruggy, who obviously had a shitter of a nag there, everyone is going to have their own personal niggly complaints all relative to their own day. Get it off your chest and you might fee better :)

I'd much rather tell people they are being made redundant than shell out £300 for a new phone anyway.

Are you actually being serious here? I am being serious here when I say that I would much rather tell 19 folk they are being made redundant than have to shell out £300 for a new phone.

It's hardly your fault that they are being made redundant. I'd much rather keep the £300, thank you very much.

Put my work trousers in the washing machine, but i forgot to take my phone out of the pocket. It is fucked <_<

I've actually just plain lost my phone, but to be honest i don't miss it. All i got were texts from folk at work moaning about stuff on my days off or i'd use it to say I'd pick someone up form tescos from such and such a time. Don;t really need it and I only had 1 month left on my contract so it''s okay.

Is anyone going to get all self-righteous about this post saying it pales in comparison to other folks problems? Or is it just because Philpy's an easier target?

After completing Bioshock last night, I started playing through it again today to get all the pieces I have missed and get the achievement points.

Now, in the game there are 122 Audio Diaries to collect. I did the first four or five levels this morning and got about 50 of them, so went to load my saved game up.

Due to some glitch in the game, the last one I collected has disappeared from my inventory. And it's not on the floor for me to pick it up again, so it seems to have disappeared.

So all the time I've put into it today has been for nothing :(

Are you actually being serious here? I am being serious here when I say that I would much rather tell 19 folk they are being made redundant than have to shell out £300 for a new phone.

It's hardly your fault that they are being made redundant. I'd much rather keep the £300, thank you very much.

That's exactly what I said! :blink:

No, just with your posts sometimes being sarcastic as you don't include many smilies, I thought I would just clarify it.

I wouldn't like to tell a group of people they are being made redundant, but after a brief moment of anxiety and unhappiness, the job is done. At the moment, I could technically afford to 'throw away' £300 but it would be gutting to do so, and would derail my plans for a few weeks.