Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Shit draw in the Challenge Cup. Dumfermline at home. Still. it could've been worse, Morton are away to Peterhead.

It really is the shittiest cup around, sooner they dump it, the better.

Could have been worse........

Raith could have got through and you could have got them at home ;)

Tradesmen that are supposed to turn up to fix a hole in the seat of your car, then don't bother their arses to turn up.

That sounds so incredibly poncy. A hole in the car fair enough, missing wheels...but a hole in the seat! Man up!

Could have been worse........

Raith could have got through and you could have got them at home ;)

I almost wish we had. I have a sneaky feeling we are going to win against the Fifers and then have to play another game in this pointless cup.

Tiscali Broadband :angry:

Sorry, but "Oh,, it must be your BT line" just isn't going to cut it considering the phone works fine and it's on the same line as your shitey broadband. :angry::angry:

w**kers.

Still, we're past our 12 month contract, so time for a change. :D

Tiscali Broadband :angry:

Sorry, but "Oh,, it must be your BT line" just isn't going to cut it considering the phone works fine and it's on the same line as your shitey broadband. :angry::angry:

w**kers.

Still, we're past our 12 month contract, so time for a change. :D

You have Sky dont you Monster?

If so you'll get Sky broadband for bugger all.

I am wondering if my car is the only one to have a hand brake and indicators. Why is it that when you are in a line of cars at lights, the person in front will have their foot on the brake for the entire time you are stuck behind them? Use the fecking handbrake, it's like Blackpool illuminations at the back of the car!

Also, when turning off the main road, it is generally good form to use the indicators, to highlight to other road users what you plan to do. I have lost count of the amount people that just turn off at a junction without indicating.

I am wondering if my car is the only one to have a hand brake and indicators. Why is it that when you are in a line of cars at lights, the person in front will have their foot on the brake for the entire time you are stuck behind them? Use the fecking handbrake, it's like Blackpool illuminations at the back of the car!

I go to Falkirk every day, and there are severa sets of traffic lights on the way up. They change really frequently so the lonest you will ever have to wait is barely over a minute. if I pull up and there are quite a few cars waiting infront of me, then I know they must be about to change soo, so just keep my foot on the breake pedal.

I make sure not to do it when it's dark though, as it's really annoying

Im going nowhere for the next few weeks!

Having done some financial reassessment, and factored in some stuff, Ive realised that Im completely broke. Was at the bank today to get my overdraft extended by a bit. No more casual disorganised spending for me. :(

My new added responsibilities at work :angry:

Ive recently taken over the purchasing for our lab. Since then (1.5wks) i have had to:-

1) Complain because a $111 purchase went on my card as $102 and $9. I have to back up ever "purchase" and there is nothing in the $111 that cost $9, so already have no explanation for that charge. I called to find out why they did it and was told "they do that sometimes" when i asked for further explanation i was put through to someone in accounting. I got their voicemail, and am still waiting for them to return the call :angry:

2) I made a purchase of batteries for timers from Office Depot ($10 total). Apparently they were delivered today at 12.47pm, and signed for by me. I never signed for them, no-one else in the building has (spend about an hour asking everyone) so f**k knows where they are at. I have called office depot, and it is now being investigated. I just want the batteries so there isnt 5 people fighting over the 2 working timers we have.

3) The Radioactive ligand bought doesnt work. I explained this to 3 people before getting to technical enquiries. It appears the batch is bad, so will get a new shipment sent anyway. Unfortunately i never found out until i wasted 3 days doing work. Atleast the last person was very helpfull. (with a sexy sounding voice which makes it nice).

After dealing with all that today, i can now hopefully get some real work done. :angry:

Guest The Phoenix

On my nerves? :unsure:

Doesn't even begin to cover it - I'm fecking raging. :angry:

I don't have a standard ligand, let alone one with batteries that lights up in the dark. :(

On my nerves? :unsure:

Doesn't even begin to cover it - I'm fecking raging. :angry:

I don't have a standard ligand, let alone one with batteries that lights up in the dark. :(

Im not so bothered by it. I always prefer to ligand let live when it all goes wrong. :ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix
Im not so bothered by it. I always prefer to ligand let live when it all goes wrong. :ph34r:

:lol:

You're a bleeding ligand, that's what you are, Sir. ;)