Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Im kinda in the same boat.

I wont see my wee boy for a whole week when I go to America for what was meant to be our honeymoon.

He's at the stage when he cries when I leave for work and I end up going to work in a shitty mood which isnt good when you deal with the fucking idiots I do.

Have seriously thought about cancelling the holiday.

Oh dear. Just speak slowly, take deep breaths and long pauses in between customer rants! Works for me!

Oh dear. Just speak slowly, take deep breaths and long pauses in between customer rants! Works for me!

Had this daft cow on last night complaining that she couldnt get the interactive tennis.

She kept talking over me when I was trying to help her so I started speaking louder and louder until she got the point.

She accused me of trying to fob her off so I got annoyed and told her that if she didnt continually talk over me and actually listen she might have seen a resolution.

Wanted to speak to my manager after that!

I got into a wee bit of bother on Tuesday when I included in a note that I asked the person I was speaking to to stand on their head while doing a complicated procedure.

Im kinda in the same boat.

I wont see my wee boy for a whole week when I go to America for what was meant to be our honeymoon.

He's at the stage when he cries when I leave for work and I end up going to work in a shitty mood which isnt good when you deal with the fucking idiots I do.

Have seriously thought about cancelling the holiday.

It's a horrible feeling knowing how long it's going to be before you see everyone again. Mind, I'm not even sure when it'll be that I see my family again. Christmas, most likely.

Me and my ex went on our honeymoon for a fortnight when my eldest was just one year old. I cried most days I was there and couldn't wait to get home. Be warned, though: When we got back, our boy wouldn't speak to us at all, wouldn't even come near us for a cuddle. He just clung on to my mum, who he'd stayed with for the fortnight we were away. It didn't take long for him to get used to us again, but he wasn't happy with us at all, and I think, at a year old, he probably was struggling to remember who we were, exactly. It's not nice, but it settles down soon enough.

It's a horrible feeling knowing how long it's going to be before you see everyone again. Mind, I'm not even sure when it'll be that I see my family again. Christmas, most likely.

Me and my ex went on our honeymoon for a fortnight when my eldest was just one year old. I cried most days I was there and couldn't wait to get home. Be warned, though: When we got back, our boy wouldn't speak to us at all, wouldn't even come near us for a cuddle. He just clung on to my mum, who he'd stayed with for the fortnight we were away. It didn't take long for him to get used to us again, but he wasn't happy with us at all, and I think, at a year old, he probably was struggling to remember who we were, exactly. It's not nice, but it settles down soon enough.

My weans are just back from Cyprus with their gran and pops and the wee man came in and gave me and the wife a great big hug :D it fairly cheered me up.

Don't know if it's a reason to be cheerful or a nag but there's a boy in Perth i really like, and i was talking about him this morning to my workmates...then a colleague of ours came up and was chatting to us and we have now discovered after them telling her about my latest man that it's her son.... :lol::ph34r:

She loves me though, in with mother in law already... :lol:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPAH!!!!!

Had this daft cow on last night complaining that she couldnt get the interactive tennis.

She kept talking over me when I was trying to help her so I started speaking louder and louder until she got the point.

She accused me of trying to fob her off so I got annoyed and told her that if she didnt continually talk over me and actually listen she might have seen a resolution.

Wanted to speak to my manager after that!

I got into a wee bit of bother on Tuesday when I included in a note that I asked the person I was speaking to to stand on their head while doing a complicated procedure.

I heard someone the other night saying 'look, you're not listening to me so what's the point of this. You've had 3 chances now bye bye' :blink:

The last bit is funny! I wouldn't have the guts to do that in a note! Too compliant, that's me (only in a work sense mind!)!

Breaking up with someone is bad enough without someone who you thought was a pal sticking their oar in and stirring things up between you and your recent ex when things looked like they might be okay after the split :angry:

I heard someone the other night saying 'look, you're not listening to me so what's the point of this. You've had 3 chances now bye bye' :blink:

The last bit is funny! I wouldn't have the guts to do that in a note! Too compliant, that's me (only in a work sense mind!)!

I get bored easily and when I get bored I do daft wee things to brighten things up. I was told that if the person that got the note complains about it, it's meeting time for me again.

People on ebay who buy stuff then don't pay for it, 11 bloody days and some twat still hasn't paid for a book which costs £2.00 incl postage, its £2 ffs why not pay for it right away, negative feedback awaits you!