Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I decided to take the kids out today and we went to The Time Capsule in Coatbridge for a bit of swimming and that. It was the first time I had been there.

Unpleasant.

Why, in the name of God, why? :ph34r:

The Time Capsule during the school holidays is how I imagine purgatory to be. The poor weans will never want to set foot in a swimming pool again...

It really annoys me when people from Linlithgow support teams form Glasgow.....................

:( That really hurt :bairn That does take me to another point. I'm also fed up wi the (excessive) Plastic Paddy element of the Celtic support, especially the (Scottish) ones who follow Ireland more closely than Scotland, and overemphasise (sp) Celtic's Irish roots while neglecting our Scottishness (at least in terms of location).

Why, in the name of God, why? :ph34r:

The Time Capsule during the school holidays is how I imagine purgatory to be. The poor weans will never want to set foot in a swimming pool again...

It was pretty poor. When we eventually did get a cubicle for changing , it was tiny and badly lit. I dropped a 50 p and couldn't see it, it was that dark. The lockers were tiny and shit. The place was manky and rusty. Going up the stairs to the waterslide was a bit of an adventure having to sidestep the mysterious brown patches and pools of grog.

It was mobbed as well and everybody over 18 looked like they had a stab wound scar of some description on them. The ill- tempered pool attendants were pretty funny though.

The ignorant f*cks that let doors slam in your face

Don't go to Madrid.

Probably the first thing I noticed about Madrid was that nobody, but nobody, holds open doors for anybody else.

I figured at first maybe it was just a metro thing, what with the busy commuters, but I saw it happen time and time again all over the city over the course of three days. Not once did I see anyone hold open a door.

I wasn't that bothered or offended by it, and indeed merrily joined in the civic festival of selfishness, but it certainly made an impression.

The drum at Ibrox , whenever a song starts he decides to batter f**k out of the drum......and everyone stops singing :lol: Not that a lot of people really sing these days anyway. ( * cues posters like ftof to have a " you are all bigots anyway ( and other incoherant bollocks ).

Playing one up front at home :angry:

Had a huge skin infection set in on Monday which kept me awake for 30+ hours. Had to call out the doctor who has prescribed me a course of the strongest steroid cream available; a course of hugely strong antibiotics which make me feel like I've just drunk bleach and the strongest form of Piriton which makes me want to sleep all the time. I've also been off work for two days, not enjoyable.

My last day in Bristol today, and although I'm really homesick and missing Scotland, and when I get back I've a gig to go to in Edinburgh (the Garcias at Bannermans! :D ), I know today is going to suck, because I've already had to say the last goodbye to my parents yesterday, and today I will be the last time I see my boys for months. I'm away to cry like a little girl now.

PS. If you see a tear-streaked lady in Glasgow tomorrow, on her way through to Edinburgh, who's evidently just come from the airport, buy her a pint, it might cheer her up.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

My last day in Bristol today, and although I'm really homesick and missing Scotland, and when I get back I've a gig to go to in Edinburgh (the Garcias at Bannermans! :D ), I know today is going to suck, because I've already had to say the last goodbye to my parents yesterday, and today I will be the last time I see my boys for months. I'm away to cry like a little girl now.

PS. If you see a tear-streaked lady in Glasgow tomorrow, on her way through to Edinburgh, who's evidently just come from the airport, buy her a pint, it might cheer her up.

Im kinda in the same boat.

I wont see my wee boy for a whole week when I go to America for what was meant to be our honeymoon.

He's at the stage when he cries when I leave for work and I end up going to work in a shitty mood which isnt good when you deal with the fucking idiots I do.

Have seriously thought about cancelling the holiday.