Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Kilt, did you ever find out that wee bit of info I PM'ed you about?

If so, please PM me, if not take a break from trying to detect metal on people and find out for me please. ;):D

Andy, I tried but didn't get too far. I'll PM with details sometime this afternoon. ;)

Incidentally, I don't 'detect metal on people' - that's BAA Security! <_< When I come through the security search area with someone, they're usually under my arrest! :ph34r::P

Andy, I tried but didn't get too far. I'll PM with details sometime this afternoon. ;)

Incidentally, I don't 'detect metal on people' - that's BAA Security! <_< When I come through the security search area with someone, they're usually under my arrest! :ph34r::P

Cheers my man.

That info is invaluable. ;)

Also, mass house party tonight.

Some c**t who has been saying things about my best mate behind her back and making things very very hard for her and a few of us will be there. I cant even look at the boy without going mental, and i've got to be on my best behaviour tonight. :(

Also, when people put the phone on loudspeaker to dial the number then when the person answers, the person calling takes at least 30 seconds to respond to the person aaagggghhhhhh!! :guns

And listening to answer phone messages on loudspeaker, there's no need for it espcially when I don't want to listen to them, the rest of the office doesn't want to listen to them and don't need to listen to them! aaaaggggghhhhh!!! :shutup

Roll on 4pm cos am going for a pint.

Edited by Jenayr

What idea was that Jen?

Just wondering like.

Nothing to exciting to mention, just work stuff.

My senior doesnt have a clue so when anyone comes in to ask anything or calls I tell them then she shamelessly just takes over repeats exactly what i've jsut said and passes it of as her own.

I thought i'd left devil bosses behind when I left my last job, but thankfully I'll be moving to a different office soon and I won't be sitting near her every day and only see her once a week! Canny wait for that!

My senior doesnt have a clue so when anyone comes in to ask anything or calls I tell them then she shamelessly just takes over repeats exactly what i've jsut said and passes it of as her own.

I thought i'd left devil bosses behind when I left my last job, but thankfully I'll be moving to a different office soon and I won't be sitting near her every day and only see her once a week! Canny wait for that!

Punch her in the ovary Jen. That will teach her.

Deep breaths, Jen, deep breaths :lol:

Just think of the pintage later on and you'll be fine ;) it works for me :D even though it's only non alcoholic stuff right now :(

:lol::lol:

Edited by Bowie_1888

That's a bit extreme!!!

Deep breaths, Jen, deep breaths

Just think of the pintage later on and you'll be fine it works for me even though it's only non alcoholic stuff right now

At least it's lunch time the now, can get some peace from her!

She has been talking to The Judge from the Sunday Mail cos of Scottish Gas, and the photographers just been on the phone to her to come over to take her picture. Imagine when her pic is actually in the paper am no going to hear the end of it!

I'll end up being in the Sunday Mail for committing murder. Either that or suicide from jumping off the Clyde Arc Bridge.