Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Penguins are my second favourite animals, they lose points becuase they don't fucking kill stuff (well, not in an exciting way)

They're really only for responsible people though. They take a great deal of looking after, and it's rather stressful. Keith's only been around for an hour, and he's caused no end of arguments already. Honestly, if you're thinking about having a penguin, take your time and make sure you're ready.

But it caught some horrendous disease and all the penguins got put down. They probably caught it off Rolph Harris who was always at London Zoo back then. I don`t think he washed his hands regulalrly after going for a slash. Harris killed the penguins.

If that Harris comes near my Keith, I'll chop his bollocks off. :angry:

I adopted one at London Zoo for the wife. She got papers for it and all sorts of things including a photo(unsigned).

But it caught some horrendous disease and all the penguins got put down. They probably caught it off Rolph Harris who was always at London Zoo back then. I don`t think he washed his hands regulalrly after going for a slash. Harris killed the penguins.

NO! Don't worry Lyn-Marie, Rolf won't be allowed anywhere near our Keith.

Rolf Harris - Penguin Killer.

NO! Don't worry Lyn-Marie, Rolf won't be allowed anywhere near our Keith.

Rolf Harris - Penguin Killer.

Seeing as Rolf lives in Bristol, Keith will never be able to meet his family. Bloody speccy Oz twat has ruined it all. :angry:

Seeing as Rolf lives in Bristol, Keith will never be able to meet his family. Bloody speccy Oz twat has ruined it all. :angry:

Devestating news really, I know how much you wanted him to see his brothers.

Aussie tosser has to ruin everything.

I love living on my own, but in the 2nd half of last month, I was skint and sat in the flat on my own far more than was good for me.

This came to a head with me getting rather pished in order to alleviate the boredom, which in turn led to my imagination going into overdrive, the result being texts and phonecalls that seemed less of a good idea when I sobered up. :ph34r:

Fortunately, I managed to grovel my way out of the resultant hole, and I've not yet started talking to myself. :P

Spending too much time in a flat on yer tod is definitely not good.

Aye skint as well. I dont live on my own - but I may as well be since my mate vanished off on holiday at the end of June and hasnt appeared yet - the word is that he is back half way through this month. Bloody students. :angry: I am also skint and sit in the flat...and although I dont drink much (maybe a couple drams of whisky), I never used to drink on my own.

Still, holiday at the end of the week - parking space at the airport is booked! :D Does anyone know if I can take alcohol on BMI baby flights? I fancy a couple cheeky wee gin and tonics on the plane.

Get yourself a goldfish

That will come when I finally get the pond dug and finished. Im just working out the filtering system in my head, hopefully I will be able to buy the bits and pieces that I need in the next few weeks, then its time to buy a couple wee fishies for it.

I know someone who had a summer job packing fudge...

Oh how we laughed...

I find it hard to believe that Dave only packs fudge in the summer.

Is it just me who doesn't know what they're talkin about?

Nope. I take it Keithgy isn't really a penguin. :(

We were talking about you as a role model for our Keith. We came up your duty, teach the boy how to swear.

I would be very proud if your penguin's first phrase was "You're a c**t" while he was talking to your good self.

That will come when I finally get the pond dug and finished. Im just working out the filtering system in my head, hopefully I will be able to buy the bits and pieces that I need in the next few weeks, then its time to buy a couple wee fishies for it.

Put a net over the pond. A heron ate all my fish. <_<

I would be very proud if your penguin's first phrase was "You're a c**t" while he was talking to your good self.

We were going to wait till he was a bit older to introduce him to you for a good reason, now I think of it :(

Still, Uncle Carlos can play a vital role in Keith's life, if he so chooses to tackle the responsibility.

Put a net over the pond. A heron ate all my fish. <_<

You reckon?

I was gonna put a net over the lower pond as a sort of filtration device, so that all the scum (leaves and suchlike) flowed through the waterfall of the main pond, and onto the net of the second pond, keeping the water clean and easy to maintain. However, I was gonna put fish in the main pond and keep it open. Does the net not make it look a bit ugly?

Rolf Harris might well be a pishy handed penguin killer. But he encouraged a generation of kids in the 1970`s to learn to swim. Thank goodness for that "lilley pond in me back garden" Rolf.

Penguins are shit anyway. They stink of fish and fall over backwards when a plane flies overhead.

Rolf Harris might well be a pishy handed penguin killer. But he encouraged a generation of kids in the 1970`s to learn to swim. Thank goodness for that "lilley pond in me back garden" Rolf.

Penguins are shit anyway. They stink of fish and fall over backwards when a plane flies overhead.

Keith will be bathed regularly, and we'll keep him away from planes and their nasty fumes that cause holes in the ozone layer and increase the carbon footprint or whatever the f**k it is they do.

Does anyone know if I can take alcohol on BMI baby flights? I fancy a couple cheeky wee gin and tonics on the plane.

If you want to do that ou'll have to sort it out after security search. No liquids in containers over 100ml allowed to be taken through in hand baggage! ;)

If you want to do that ou'll have to sort it out after security search. No liquids in containers over 100ml allowed to be taken through in hand baggage! ;)

Kilt, did you ever find out that wee bit of info I PM'ed you about?

If so, please PM me, if not take a break from trying to detect metal on people and find out for me please. ;):D