Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Any more of that Monster and I'll be bringing my new pet owl to see you.

:lol:

Ah pyoor goat bit annat an the hingmy flew oot et me! Burst ma coupon min!

Funny thing is, the ned in question lives across the road from philpy! :lol:

Ah pyoor goat bit annat an the hingmy flew oot et me! Burst ma coupon min!

Funny thing is, the ned in question lives across the road from philpy! :lol:

Do animals infected with rabies die of the disease or do they have an imunity to it?

Also I was thinking the other day that I've never seen a black retard.

Do they exist?

Also I was thinking the other day that I've never seen a black retard.

Do they exist?

:lol::lol:

I have absolutely no idea!

I have seen a black guy dressed as a ned in with a bunch of neds though - Strange it was. :unsure:

Every day, I grow to hate the job I once loved just a little bit more. The thing is, the hatred has been growing for a few weeks now, so it's at the kind of proportions that made me want to hand in my notice at the 'team meeting' this morning, and I'm still having to bite my tongue now so that I don't do it in some fit of temper. Ok, so I'm planning on leaving anyway, but I'd rather not do it until I have a job to go to.

Have you heard about this job at the polis yet? I've not had anything about it.

Not a sausage. The closing date was a week ago on Friday, so I'm not going to hold my breath over it. I've had a couple more applications for other things sent out though, and a couple places acknowledging receipt of my CV, so there's plenty more to look forward to. :)

Everyone here seems to be in a right huff today, miserable fuckers. It's really made me feel completely pissed off. I'm thinking of crying off with a headache or something and going home.

The woman in the flat upstairs from us.(Yes again :rolleyes: )

She relay needs to get carpets for her flat,I am sick of her late at night dropping things on her wooden floor,stomping about,and having her fucking washing machine on at all hours of the night. The thing is she is about 8 stone and pretty small. :blink:

Maybe I should post her some adverts for carpets,you think she might take the hint. :lol: