Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Gogo just sent me a picture message of a shit in a pan. Not pleasant.

Never mind that, did he send you the pic of the bird he banged on Saturday night?

Raith apparently played really well last night and I wasnt there to see it.

There wasnt enough availability for a 1/2 night off due to people fucking skiving.

Stop skiving you lazy fuckers, I want to go to the Rovers.

They're doing you a favour! :P

Raith apparently played really well last night and I wasnt there to see it.

There wasnt enough availability for a 1/2 night off due to people fucking skiving.

Stop skiving you lazy fuckers, I want to go to the Rovers.

It'll be the same lazy beggars that stopped me from getting next Tuesday off. I dunno, off for 3 months then I have to work like 4 weeks on the trot AND my next holiday isn't for another 12 weeks. Poor old 2 shifts a week me! B)

They're doing you a favour! :P

:lol:

It'll be the same lazy beggars that stopped me from getting next Tuesday off. I dunno, off for 3 months then I have to work like 4 weeks on the trot AND my next holiday isn't for another 12 weeks. Poor old 2 shifts a week me! B)

I still dont know you. What module are you in in Dunf/East?

He didn't! Was she tasty?
By the way he made the comment I think the shit in the pan might be tastier. :yucky

Nah man, she looked well filthy, a right wee dirty. Pic was taken with her wearing the sexy undies and stuff. Gogo was telling a fantastic story, something about while he was banging away he started filming her using a "toy" (ahem, don't want to write the D word at my work).

The conversation on Sunday went like this:

Me: "What was her name?"

Gogs: "F*ck knows!"

He was going to Bluetooth the pic and vid to someone so they could upload onto the Nightshift, but I don't think he has.

Guest stennyhibee
Nah man, she looked well filthy, a right wee dirty. Pic was taken with her wearing the sexy undies and stuff. Gogo was telling a fantastic story, something about while he was banging away he started filming her using a "toy" (ahem, don't want to write the D word at my work).

The conversation on Sunday went like this:

Me: "What was her name?"

Gogs: "F*ck knows!"

He was going to Bluetooth the pic and vid to someone so they could upload onto the Nightshift, but I don't think he has.

Where does he find these girls? I can't be looking in the right places.

I've no idea where he found her unfortunately, probably Rosies given that he went up Callendar Park with her. The man's a legend.

Guest stennyhibee
I've no idea where he found her unfortunately, probably Rosies given that he went up Callendar Park with her. The man's a legend.

Classy. :lol:

I don't think I'd have the bottle to be quite so romantic.

I like to think that he sets them down next to the lake on a bed of dandelions or something like that, the water gently rippling over the old shopping trollies at the edge, just to set the mood.

Guest stennyhibee
I like to think that he sets them down next to the lake on a bed of dandelions or something like that, the water gently rippling over the old shopping trollies at the edge, just to set the mood.

:lol: Sounds about right.

What I want to know is why did she have a dildo with her?

I forgot... I've had a shag in Callendar Park. Was in the middle of the day in a bush mind you.

:lol:

I still dont know you. What module are you in in Dunf/East?

I don't really know! We change every week to one of 4 different pods! I think 13 or possibly 18 is one of them! Veer off to the right and up to the back of the centre. Although, I do get lost quite often coz I'm not there often enough to remember!