Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Stevie Crawford is in signing talks. apparently he's just waiting for McGlynn to unveil his new assistant - Gerry Britton! :lol:

I can handle that, but if you had said Freddy Boswell was coming along the A92 I would have been raging.

I have now seen the light regarding Andy Tod, another penalty in front of the Somerset Road end next season will do nicely.

Guest stennyhibee

It gets on my nerves when someone leaves a floater in one of the cludgies at work. It's frowned upon at home but at work it's just plain rank.

Guest The Phoenix
It gets on my nerves when someone leaves a floater in one of the cludgies at work. It's frowned upon at home but at work it's just plain rank.

Better in the Cludgie than spread on the wall. :ph34r:

Guest stennyhibee
Better in the Cludgie than spread on the wall. :ph34r:

Yeah I'll grant you that one! I've never experienced that at work yet though!

Although one night while I was working at Rosies in Falkirk some girl had taken an enormous dump in one of the bogs and had completely blocked the pipes etc. There was shite everywhere! It must have been one hell of a jobby to cause so much carnage though and from the sphincter of a female as well!

I have! <_< 'Kilt, we've got a wee problem in the holding room downstairs'. Opens door and sees the state of the walls and floor :green:(

Guest The Phoenix
I have! <_< 'Kilt, we've got a wee problem in the holding room downstairs'. Opens door and sees the state of the walls and floor :green:(

We have too - the perpetrator was dubbed "The Phantom Shitter".

We have also suffered at the hands (nose?) of "The Phantom Boggie Spreader"

Although one night while I was working at Rosies in Falkirk some girl had taken an enormous dump in one of the bogs and had completely blocked the pipes etc. There was shite everywhere! It must have been one hell of a jobby to cause so much carnage though and from the sphincter of a female as well!

One of our drivers was emptying a sani bin in a Glasgow office, in the sani bin was a pair of tights.

The driver removes the tights and there's a massive stool in the tights, having had enough of this the driver strolls into the office with tights in hand and tells them all that the sani bin isn't for hiding the fact you have shat yourself.

My ears got burnt at the weekend and are still all red and peeling. :(

Aww! :( I've just seen a lassie at work with a beamer of a sunburnt hooter she got a TinthePark! To quote her, 'I tried to protect it with my pint of beer but it didn't work!' :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Aww! :( I've just seen a lassie at work with a beamer of a sunburnt hooter she got a TinthePark! To quote her, 'I tried to protect it with my pint of beer but it didn't work!' :rolleyes::lol::lol:

:lol: Silly bugger. I had spf25 sun lotion on as well! My face was bright red to,and that was just sitting at the door part of my tent for ten mins.(And still is a wee bit.)

I have very dry skin on my face as well.

You fucking paedo! Wasn't she about 12 when the first one came out? :o
Aye, but so was Simon...

;):D

Ah. Fair enough then

Apologies :ph34r:

:lol: :lol:

Nag - SAAS. They were meant to send me student loan forms, and they haven't. <_< <_< <_<

Nag - SAAS. They were meant to send me student loan forms, and they haven't. <_<<_<<_<

Do it online - quicker and easier!

My complaint, I was sent home from work for looking like death. Had a thumping headache, felt a bit sick, tired etc. and two people had gone home ill already, so I was sent home just in case I passed anything on.

Its nice to be back in bed n all that, but I could have done with the cash!