Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
And the brownie points are deducted :lol:

I'd rather look on it as "banked" for someone who appreciates a compliment. :rolleyes:;)

I have a load of petty nags, all relating to last night. His jokes were racist and rubbish, he's too young (25), he's too short (5ft 5in he says, but he's the same height as me, and I'm not 5ft 5in), he's not my type at all, he asked if I'd brought my kids up to be Aberdeen fans, he wanted us to go on holiday together (I've known him a week!), and yet, somehow, I still can't say 'Look, I'm really not interested'. Why??

Grrr.

When I finished with a girl I'd been with for 7 years I met this woman 10 years older than me.

I stayed over at her house after a few drunken nights out and it was enjoyable, you know, but after a week and a half she had bought me toiletries for "When you stay here."

Scared the shit out of me, didnt stop me calling her at half 2 when the nightclubs had came out though to see if she was doing anything. :ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix
Somehow, I still can't say 'Look, I'm really not interested'. Why??

The only other offer on the table right now is from a Kilted Lunatic? :unsure::lol:;)

When I finished with a girl I'd been with for 7 years I met this woman 10 years older than me.

I stayed over at her house after a few drunken nights out and it was enjoyable, you know, but after a week and a half she had bought me toiletries for 1. "When you stay here."

Scared the shit out of me, 2. didnt stop me calling her at half 2 when the nightclubs had came out though to see if she was doing anything. :ph34r:

1. :lol::lol::lol:

2. Whats the colloquial(SP?) term for Booty call in fife?? :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Bowie_1888

:lol::lol::lol:

Whats the colloquial(SP?) term for Booty call in fife?? :lol::lol::lol:

My Saturdays back then consisted of:-

Wake up

Shower

Go to pub

Go to football

Go back to pub then on to nightclub

Meet up with or call said girl woman to see if she wanted me to stay.

Hubba Hubba, who's yer Daddy.

Life is much more fulfilling now. :D

Because you feel as if it can go somewhere?

Either that or you feel he'd be dynamite in bed

No, and no.

You're in denial. You know who it is you really want, don't you.....?! :ph34r:;)

Aye, I do. But I wouldn't go getting your hopes up. :P

Yeah, someone taller than the height of shite and younger than bus pass age ;):ph34r::P

Ah, what we all want in life! :lol:

No, I haven't and no, I won't!

I can't take rejection, so I'd sooner not even attempt it. :(

At least if your knocked back by a gay your being knocked back for not having a cock, something that you cant do anything about. An easier type of rejection to take.

At least if your knocked back by a gay your being knocked back for not having a cock, something that you cant do anything about. An easier type of rejection to take.

But what if he's NOT gay? I have no idea if he is or isn't, and I'm not going to ask! :lol: