Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

One under par after 12 holes at Pitfirrane Golf Course this morning when the heavens opened and flooded the course.

God is a calious b*****d. :angry:

Guest The Phoenix
I shouldn't but :lol::lol::lol:

My PTTGOYN, pregnant fiancees <_<

Fecking right you shouldn't. :angry::(

I play off nine and I would have orgasmed on the 18th Green if I had kept the round going at around level par. :lol:

Point 2 - Don't you need to take your share of the blame for that? :unsure:

Fecking right you shouldn't. :angry::(

I play off nine and I would have orgasmed on the 18th Green if I had kept the round going at around level par. :lol:

Point 2 - Don't you need to take your share of the blame for that? :unsure:

Aye 5 seconds of pleasure for at least 18 months of post natal psychosis

Gypsies who go to the Sport Centre and sit in the Health Suit all day. Their totally stinking and use the place to shave and wash themselves. About time they were banned. If I pay to go and they are there, ive basically wasted my money as there is no way I would be sitting in the water with them smelly b*****ds there for their weekly wash.

4. Then I picked up the phone and called Lyn-Marie. I'm sorry, I was blootered, in shock and must have spouted some absolute rubbish. Did I actually offer to bury my head between your legs and make you come like a train......or, gods forbid, was that someone else! :ph34r::(

As a pagan, I should have known that Friday's massive full moon was a bad, bad, bad omen.... :(

I seem to have a date this week, and I'm not sure where I should really be posting this. I'm not cheerful, but it's not getting on my nerves. I just don't know. :unsure:

:o

One under par after 12 holes at Pitfirrane Golf Course this morning when the heavens opened and flooded the course.

God is a calious b*****d. :angry:

I feel for you Phoenix.

I play off 24 but last year I had the game of my life and scored a scratch 76 on a par 72.

I think I was under for the first 9 too and if my game had been rained off I would have chucked my clubs in the nearest bush and went on a church burning spree. :lol:

I feel for you Phoenix.

I play off 24 but last year I had the game of my life and scored a scratch 76 on a par 72.

I think I was under for the first 9 too and if my game had been rained off I would have chucked my clubs in the nearest bush and went on a church burning spree. :lol:

76 shots to get around the local crazy golf course...mmm you'r shoite.

Starting to get a bit of man flu...and i want to go home... :(

The reason I'm not sure is that he's a really lovely, sweet guy, but there's no 'spark'. I may yet bail out.

I'll tell Pete if you want me to? Is it the eye liner that puts you off?