Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Could this possibly be why the Lady friend just wants to be friends?

Lady - Hi Kilt

Kilt - Fancy a Pint?

Lady - Yes please

Kilt (Returning from bar) - So can i stick my head between your legs and make you come like a train?

Lady - Eh?!?!!? I just want to be friends Kilt

:lol::lol::lol:

Straight to the point I suppose!

:lol::lol::lol:

Straight to the point I suppose!

I've never been one to beat around the bush! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

What's the point in taking her out for a drink if she's not going to let you get clunge deep in her?

Because she's very good company, a great laugh, a lovely person and I'm not as shallow as that. <_< I can meet a lassie for a social drink without feeling the need to ravish her! :rolleyes:

I've never been one to beat around the bush! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

Because she's very good company, a great laugh, a lovely person and I'm not as shallow as that. <_<I can meet a lassie for a social drink without feeling the need to ravish her! :rolleyes:

God, you are old :ph34r::P;)

:lol::lol: That's not what I meant and you know it! :P:rolleyes:

I still remember saying it but just can't remember who to! :unsure::ph34r::(

No, no. It was me. You were most disappointed that I declined, but I think you coped remarkably well!

Things that get on my nerves. Ooooohhhhh where do I begin....................

1. Simeltaneous road works in Glasgow meaning a 20 minute journey takes an hour and a half.

2. Women drivers. Especially those that can't grasp the concept of giving way to the RIGHT on roundabouts. TAKE YOUR F***ING ROAD!

3. People who say "therty" instead of "thirty", or "therteen" instead of "thirteen"

4. People who say "would of", "should of" or even "could of". The word is "have" you muppet!

5. Nightclub bouncers. Power-hungry moronic knuckle-draggers.

6. Glasgow City "spend, spend, spend" Council. £74million for a trainspotters' museum? What a waste of my money.

The list could go on but that'll do for now.

No, no. It was me. You were most disappointed that I declined, but I think you coped remarkably well!

Oh feck, it's all coming back now! :ph34r: Sorry, sorry, sorry - it was the shock and the cider talking! :rolleyes: I remember you laughing quite a bit so it can't have been that bad - can it? :ph34r::(:lol:

Oh feck, it's all coming back now! :ph34r: Sorry, sorry, sorry - it was the shock and the cider talking! :rolleyes: I remember you laughing quite a bit so it can't have been that bad - can it? :ph34r::(:lol:

Depends. Ask yourself. Was I laughing with or at? :P:lol:

I think I kept picking up your Cider and drinking it :ph34r: I almost threw up every single time

Guest God is a bairn
What's the point in taking her out for a drink if she's not going to let you get clunge deep in her?

its easy to slip a pill in her drink