Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1) It's been 2 weeks since my GP asked for an emergancy consultant appointment and I haven't heard anything.

2) My work won't let me back until I have seen said consultant.

3) I'm bored as I'm not at work.

4) We're waiting on the decision of our re-mortgage.

5) I have a thumping head ache

Go and make some tablet then.

Arsehole employers that fuckup wages. Even worse that I am contracted through an agency.

Fuckwits.

Last week I think I didn't get paid enough, but did get a rather large tax rebate (woohoo!) but this week I know well they have underpaid me. Why do they do this? :(

Shorts...?

reneHiguitaKick.jpg

I was watching sky sports last night and they had the copa America games on,they also were showing him when he used to play for his national side,and he had these realy short,shorts on! I almost puked up seeing that. :(

Edited by saints1884

I do believe you're finally warming to my mellow charm, wit and grace! ;)

Seriously Kilt, not a dig, but how do you get away with posting so much at work? I usually have a butchers on here when I'm at work but you are ALWAYS on here!

Hpw do you do it? :lol:

Seriously Kilt, not a dig, but how do you get away with posting so much at work? I usually have a butchers on here when I'm at work but you are ALWAYS on here!

Hpw do you do it? :lol:

Multi-tasking and being a boss! :ph34r:;)

Hpw

And knowing how to spell properly! :P

Edited by Kilt

School holidays :rolleyes:

Start in 5 mins - roll on August 20th!

this is actually a good thing. I don't need to listen to the bunch of 5th year girls singing frickin peter andré at the back of the bus any more, and by the time they are back at school I'll hopefully be out on site full time and driving aswell :D

School holidays :rolleyes:

Start in 5 mins - roll on August 20th!

Wow, that's early! My little angel doesn't break up till next wednesday, which incidentally is my 10th wedding anniversary. Happy anniversary to us. 'As a present you can have your little boy to entertain for 7 weeks whilst we have a holiday'! Woo hoo indeed!

Guest bairnbabe
Not being able to do any work due to break-in at Server Room and all hard drives stolen. This happened 4 years ago as well and took days to recover everything from the main server.

:o How did that happen? Is it an inside job? Where on earth were the security guards?