Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You'll have to come round to dinner at mine sometime so I can prove you wrong - in my case at least! B);) I'll have you know I'm a very good and competent cook, thank you! ;) *

*For the IceMaidenFLIRT ALERT! FLIRT ALERT!

:P:rolleyes::lol:

flirt%20logo.png

I cook it and have it on the side. What is also nice is putting the macaroni into a casserole dish, sprinkling it with grated cheese, then putting slices of tomato on top before shoving it in the grill. Lovely! :D

Mix the grated cheese with bread crumbs (Salt & pepper)and sprinkle on top,then shove it in the oven.....Yummy. B)

Guest bairnbabe
20 mins is too long to make me wait :lol:

i made some macaroni out a tin and didnt burn it and im having it with custard and a swiss roll afterwards yumm B)

:rolleyes: Men :rolleyes::lol:

1) It's been 2 weeks since my GP asked for an emergancy consultant appointment and I haven't heard anything.

2) My work won't let me back until I have seen said consultant.

3) I'm bored as I'm not at work.

4) We're waiting on the decision of our re-mortgage.

5) I have a thumping head ache

Edited by Rowan

I've lost the adapter for the digital camera which means i can't charge it. I've done a bit of hunting on the internet for a replacement and it would appear the vivitar, the company that made the camera have ceased trading, meaning a replacement adapter is no longer an option and I now have to buy a brand new camera :angry:

Midge Ure just walked past my office, he is to receive some sort of honourary degree from Paisley Uni for something, and all the students look very excited and are taking lots of photos of him.

I used to like him until I read his autobiography. What a total and utter bigheaded blawhard the man is.