Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

cos thats what we all need in our ears... hot wax...

No its in a paper thing, it creates a vacuum in your ear ans sooks the wax up and out, apparently the candle has aromatherapy stuff in it and you fall asleep so dont really notice it happening

No its in a paper thing, it creates a vacuum in your ear ans sooks the wax up and out, apparently the candle has aromatherapy stuff in it and you fall asleep so dont really notice it happening

You get them in Napiers.

Tim Henman.

I can't help myself, I just can't stand the limp wristed tosser, and all the freaks in hats, masks and waistcoats that gasp and cheer every time his carefully chosen muppet opponent double faults.

I know I have the problem,it's me, but I want to drown him in a vat of rat urine, or skin him and roll him down a salt bing. Something like that.

:angry::angry::angry:

You're not the only one mate - BBC only televised him yesterday because Murray isn't playing. Personally, i find 'Tiger Tim' © has as much bite as half a Milky Way!!

Come on Tim! FFS - Get this twat tae f**k!

BTW - English guy who I work with loathes Andy Murray because he said he wasn't going to support England in the Germany World Cup - p***k!

People that think they know you by reading posts on the internet ;)

Agree. Everyone prejudges Kilgour because he goes to school in Edinburgh!

Edited by Enigma

Agree. everyone pejudges Kilgour because he goes to school in Edinburgh!

Did you go to the same school? Same problem with spelling and capital letters it would seem.

Tim Henman.

I can't help myself, I just can't stand the limp wristed tosser, and all the freaks in hats, masks and waistcoats that gasp and cheer every time his carefully chosen muppet opponent double faults.

I know I have the problem,it's me, but I want to drown him in a vat of rat urine, or skin him and roll him down a salt bing. Something like that.

:angry::angry::angry:

I really, really, really want to hate him for the reasons you describe, but actually...

I want him to do well; he seems a nice guy. I despise myself for this though, and cut myself with knives.

I hate the Wimbledon fortnight.

I really, really, really want to hate him for the reasons you describe, but actually...

I want him to do well; he seems a nice guy. I despise myself for this though, and cut myself with knives.

I hate the Wimbledon fortnight.

i feel sorry for him because the media expect him to win it and burden him with immense pressure

Agree. Everyone prejudges Kilgour because he goes to school in Edinburgh!

Dont forget the fact that he comes across as an obnoxious wee arsehole.

I passed a load of Edinburgh private school pupils yesterday and wished that I had a suitcase full of Harry Potter merchandise as I would have made a killing.

More fucking ponces and 'Daddy's little girls' than I've ever seen in my life.