Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Ken Dodds Dads dogs died
I don't think you find too many of them in Ealing. More likely yellowing artex.

I was attempting a to lift the humour above such a crass level of bourgoisie. Clearly I should consider including words like 'spunk' or 'clagnut' in order to be included in the proceedings.

I was attempting a to lift the humour above such a crass level of bourgoisie. Clearly I should consider including words like 'spunk' or 'clagnut' in order to be included in the proceedings.

It's about a girl from Ealing. Spunk is about as class as she's get. Although, she probably got a nice necklace out of it.

Clunge gets you in too ;)

It is freezing in my office today. The b&stards have obviously turned the heating off thinking summer was here.

Where is summer?! :unsure:

Our office is quite cold today too! I had to put my zipper on in the office - i never have to do that. :(

My pttgoyn is having to drive to Edinburgh to get the car serviced.

Enough people have my kind of car in Kirkcaldy so why not open up a dealership here?

One suspects that Trabant are bankrupt since the Berlin wall receeded.

I'm such a wag! B)

Are Trabant a car manufacturer?

Must have been before my time. :P:D

Time, or possibly level of education. I am led to believe standards in the Kingdom are not all they might be in the context of senior schooling.

However, if you are razzing me then I shall be honoured, for surely such testosterone fuelled roistering indicates acceptance?

Time, or possibly level of education. I am led to believe standards in the Kingdom are not all they might be in the context of senior schooling.

However, if you are razzing me then I shall be honoured, for surely such testosterone fuelled roistering indicates acceptance?

:lol:

I knew I should have done that standard grade course in 'Cars you've never heard of'.

:lol:

I knew I should have done that standard grade course in 'Cars you've never heard of'.

Perhaps it would have been covered in some sort of History class?

It is considered by many to be an icon of Eastern Europe during the Cold War years, even transcending the motoring and vehicular idyll in which it now rests.

Myths and monsters, my Fife chum........

did he?

I see you have noticed my funky username. It came from a university pal. I think it's rather good. Something of a tongue twister, no?

Until extremely recently there actually was a Trabant in operation near Fife (well, in Angus). See this superb blog:

http://trabantdriver.blogspot.com/

Very interesting, very much a cult these days. There can be no other reason for the logical mind to own one of these vehicles other than as a quirk. One of the most shoddily built and unreliable things ever to exist on wheels, but charming with it.

Guest The Phoenix
I see you have noticed my funky username. It came from a university pal. I think it's rather good. Something of a tongue twister, no?

Very interesting, very much a cult these days. There can be no other reason for the logical mind to own one of these vehicles other than as a quirk. One of the most shoddily built and unreliable things ever to exist on wheels, but charming with it.

Sorry KDDdd - you aren't new but I'll grant you are a big step up from Vartex. :);)

Sorry KDDdd - you aren't new but I'll grant you are a big step up from Vartex. :);)

As I said previously, I have a feeling there's a lot going on I don't know about, and it's moderately confusing. I'll settle in fine i suspect though - everyone seems fairly light-hearted. :)