Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
The little annoying thing for me is when you join a new forum and you have opinions but are frightened to post them in case you get ripped on because you are new. I'm quite sensitive really.

Opinionating that Larsson ain't endowed with his fair share of grey matter (i.e. He's thick) is a reasonable leap into the abyss for someone who is frightened to post their views in case they get ripped. *

* Irrespective of the accuracy of the statement. :lol:

I have no problem with you, i'm on the wind up ;)

And after reading your post about Larsson (Genius :lol: ) Welcome aboard they're all nice hear except Lyn-Marie she's a feminist nutter with a grudge :P

I'm also a pedantic bitch.

Alias.

I thought that, but I'm giving the benefit of doubt for now.

I will persevere then, it's clear there are some folks with humorous intent. I'm sure I'll feel right at home with like minded souls.

Because I'm actually quite a nice person really, I'll give you a heads up. Never take anything I say seriously. Unless I'm saying it about the stained-rain-coat-brigade of Kilt, Bowie and Andy27/11 ;)

Guest Ken Dodds Dads dogs died
I have no problem with you, i'm on the wind up ;)

And after reading your post about Larsson (Genius :lol: ) Welcome aboard they're all nice hear except Lyn-Marie she's a feminist nutter with a grudge :P

It appears that fellow isn't the smartest. I doubt it would take anyone long to discover that. :)

Alias.

Not at all, I just joined today and it should be fun getting to know how it all works. Why did you think I was an alias?

I will persevere then, it's clear there are some folks with humorous intent. I'm sure I'll feel right at home with like minded souls.

Basically in GN forum we're all on the wind up ;) it's lowest denominator humor at times but still hilarious ;)

Watch out for the posting police :o

I'm also a pedantic bitch.

I thought that, but I'm giving the benefit of doubt for now.

Because I'm actually quite a nice person really, I'll give you a heads up. Never take anything I say seriously. Unless I'm saying it about the stained-rain-coat-brigade of Kilt, Bowie and Andy27/11 ;)

I'm not even a quarter as bad as I could be with some of the things you come out with.

It appears that fellow isn't the smartest. I doubt it would take anyone long to discover that. :)

Not at all, I just joined today and it should be fun getting to know how it all works. Why did you think I was an alias?

It happens a lot and I havent seen Monster on here for a while.

Dont think he's speaking to me just now. :(

Basically in GN forum we're all on the wind up ;) it's lowest denominator humor at times but still hilarious ;)

Watch out for the posting police :o

Good advice. ;)

except Lyn-Marie she's a feminist nutter with a grudge
Unless I'm saying it about the stained-rain-coat-brigade of Kilt, Bowie and Andy27/11 ;)

...and with that the prosecution rests their case, my Lord! <_<:P:lol:

There seems to have been lots going on recently. Must be to do with this five a side tournament you had recently? Perhaps I should have joined earlier, my friend urged me to months ago. :(

Guest The Phoenix
Unless I'm saying it about the stained-rain-coat-brigade of Kilt, Bowie and Andy27/11 ;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I agree L-M - those three degenerates are the scum of P&B. :lol:;)

Guest The Phoenix
How would you like if I gave you a hug and read you some poetry?.......... :D

Any try 3 bottles of wine instead of 3 glasses. ;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I agree L-M - those three degenerates are the scum of P&B. :lol:;)

Bugger, I knew I forgot to mention someone! :lol:

Yeah your good at that eh? :P

I'd think you were a big gaybo, and tell you to bugger off and get me a pint, like the feminist nutter I am. :P

That's what happened the night I got engaged, actually. I hope you weren't being dismissive of that particular aspect of romantic discourse? i always felt that it was somehow more beautiful than the bended knee in a restaurant or ring in a glass of Sancerre cliche.

That's what happened the night I got engaged, actually. I hope you weren't being dismissive of that particular aspect of romantic discourse? i always felt that it was somehow more beautiful than the bended knee in a restaurant or ring in a glass of Sancerre cliche.

Up in the nightshift section (which I wouldn't go to if you're at work), there's a thread called The 'How Far Will She Go' Game. It was in reference to that.

Up in the nightshift section (which I wouldn't go to if you're at work), there's a thread called The 'How Far Will She Go' Game. It was in reference to that.

No, I'm not at work at the moment and have just perused said thread.

Goodness, my life mirrors that of a softcore pronographic game. Should I be flattered? :unsure:

:lol:

I'm now even more convinced that this is Monster.

Did the poetry involve a line concerning how nice your fiancee's fingers were?

Fixed, in light of Phoenix's opinion of us! ;)

:lol: