Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I wouldn't say they were worse, their needs are fairly simple.

Go to football, go to pub, eat Kebab on the way home, try and bang the missus when you arrive home and then spend night on the couch or spare room (27/11 ;):o:lol: ). At least in that way, they're reliable! :lol:

I fixed it for you ;)

Guest bairnbabe

Go to football, go to pub, go home and bang the missus. At least in that way, they're reliable! :lol:

True, but they do play 'mind' games, although they don't really know they are doing it.. or do they?!

The little annoying thing for me is when you join a new forum and you have opinions but are frightened to post them in case you get ripped on because you are new. I'm quite sensitive really.

Get them posted so we can rip you..eh?!?! so we can listen and by doing so more understand the man/woman behind the user name ;)

Guest Ken Dodds Dads dogs died
Get them posted so we can rip you..eh?!?! so we can listen and by doing so more understand the man/woman behind the user name ;)

Okay then, thanks! :)

I fixed it for you ;)

:lol: That's more like it!

Me, I tend to find I'm the one eating a kebab, falling through the front door and failing to make it to bed.

True, but they do play 'mind' games, although they don't really know they are doing it.. or do they?!

I'm not convinced their bright enough to know they're doing it. ;)

Guest bairnbabe
:lol:

Go to pub, get drunk, go home, try and cook pizza, get caught texting another woman from work, fall asleep, get severely berated for texting another woman, get severely berated for nearly burning house down, throw charcoal in bucket.

:P:lol:

Sorry couldn't resist!!

Edited by bairnbabe

1. Go to football,

2.go to pub,

3.go home and bang the missus.

4.At least in that way, they're reliable! :lol:

1. And get told off for it.

2. And get told off for it.

3. And get told no, you've been too selfish going to the football and the pub.

4. At least in that way women are simply hypocritical. :P:rolleyes:

Edit: Bowie fae Bolton :rolleyes: , thanks for the bear hug but my original post was a typo. I wanted a bare hug from you - I've done with wummin! :ph34r::lol:;) *

*That was a joke - please don't post photies of your naked body here, no matter how bored you get! :unsure::rolleyes:

Edited by Kilt

HTH ;):lol:

Seriously it's an internet forum, if your getting ripped and can't take it log off ;)

Oh, okay. That's about as effusive a welcome as one might expect.

Edit: Bowie fae Bolton :rolleyes: , thanks for the bear hug but my original post was a typo. I wanted a bare hug from you - I've done with wummin! :ph34r::lol:;) *

*That was a joke - please don't post photies of your naked body here, no matter how bored you get! :unsure::rolleyes:

I was just getting the camera ready when i read the bit in Italics :(:ph34r::lol:

1. And get told off for it.

2. And get told off for it.

3. And get told no, you've been too selfish going to the football and the pub.

4. At least in that way women are simply hypocritical. :P:rolleyes:

Hey, not me. Well, unless guys f**k off to the football and the pub without me. :P

Ken Dodd's Dad's Dog's Died - Just jump in and chat. Not everyone's evil here. I am, but not everyone.

Hello and Welcome to the board ;)

Better?

And your 2nd post was a moan at people having a go, you kind of asked for it B)

You clearly have an issue with me already. I'd best stay away for the moment. I was told this board was interesting and fun, but it just seems to be populated by feminists and cliques.

You clearly have an issue with me already. I'd best stay away for the moment. I was told this board was interesting and fun, but it just seems to be populated by feminists and cliques.

I don't think any of that's true at all, you dafty!

Edit: except the bit about the board being fun. It's that alright.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

I have no problem with you, i'm on the wind up ;)

And after reading your post about Larsson (Genius :lol: ) Welcome aboard they're all nice here except Lyn-Marie she's a feminist nutter with a grudge :P

Edited by Bowie_1888

I don't think any of that's true at all, you dafty!

Edit: except the bit about the board being fun. It's that alright.

I will persevere then, it's clear there are some folks with humorous intent. I'm sure I'll feel right at home with like minded souls.