Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You sick b*****d :angry:

Are you all from the same gene pool in Arbroath?
How did I miss that bit! :lol:

f**k me, so they all look like Harry Potter and they try and f**k their cousins.

Too far!

:lol::lol:

Nice selective quoting!

In my defence though,by him out of Harry Potter they are referring to Hagrid!

Love you too Lyn-Marie.

Well someone should <_<

I've just been interviewed by a policeman about the fire a couple of doors up the other night. So it definitely IS suspect. Although, I'd guessed as much when the Evening Express reporter knocked on Friday morning. What I don't get is that the reporter was here the next day, the police only started interviewing yesterday. They didn't get me as I was on my way out, and so had to come back today.

Bloody journalists. Nosy sods.

I'm soooooooooooo hungover! I can't handle drink anymore, and seem to be getting extremely drunk very easy these days! :(

I'm tempted to apply to work compressed hours to give myself an extra day to get over the hangover. I'm too old. :(

How many of the community cards were suited? If it was 4 of them then your play was silly. If only 3 then bad luck.

I once was about 6th on the final table of a 700 odd player tournament and thought I would just sit tight and do nothing and take money for 6th place but I got a full house so I went all in only to be beaten by someone with 4 of a kind - was gutted but that is what makes poker so much fun :)

I'm tempted to apply to work compressed hours to give myself an extra day to get over the hangover. I'm too old. :(

Hen, you're 18. What do you think your hangovers are going to be like in 5 years time?

I think I hit my drinking peak at 21, last year at uni.

Hen, you're 18. What do you think your hangovers are going to be like in 5 years time?

I think I hit my drinking peak at 21, last year at uni.

That's what i'm scared of!

January 2010 i'm going tee total!

Lyn-Marie

I was just drunk, and er, wanting it. No idea why, it would have been crap the state I was in, and I'd probably have fallen asleep anyway.

Well somebody should.

This is what I miss not being on here over the weekend! <_<

Typical of my luck - right time but in the wrong place. :angry: Falling asleep wouldn't have worried me in the slightest! :ph34r::lol: And somebody does - I mean, I did offer nicely, didn't I?! :unsure::rolleyes:;)

Anyhoo, my gripe is WOMEN!!!! <_< My Friday night plans fell through due to her having to run her pal up to the bingo! :angry: I did have an intimate chat with her on the bus home and, as today is her birthday, I have a card and some chocolates ready and we have re-scheduled for this Friday coming, which is pay day! Second time lucky?! :unsure:

And I got an invite out of the blue from Mrs Kilt asking me to tea yesterday, as it will be the last time I see the kids before they go on holiday to Blackpool for a fortnight. We went shopping together, where she bought me some groceries to help out until pay day, we took her dog for a run, we cooked tea together, had a game of cards with the kids and I got a wee, friendly kiss goodbye. :huh: It was just like when we were still together, until I was sent home. :ph34r: Honestly, she's blowing hot and cold - I don't know where I stand! :blink::(

It'd be easier if I just came out! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

This is what I miss not being on here over the weekend! <_<

Typical of my luck - right time but in the wrong place. :angry: Falling asleep wouldn't have worried me in the slightest! :ph34r::lol: And somebody does - I mean, I did offer nicely, didn't I?! :unsure::rolleyes:;)

Anyhoo, my gripe is WOMEN!!!! <_< My Friday night plans fell through due to her having to run her pal up to the bingo! :angry: I did have an intimate chat with her on the bus home and, as today is her birthday, I have a card and some chocolates ready and we have re-scheduled for this Friday coming, which is pay day! Second time lucky?! :unsure:

And I got an invite out of the blue from Mrs Kilt asking me to tea yesterday, as it will be the last time I see the kids before they go on holiday to Blackpool for a fortnight. We went shopping together, where she bought me some groceries to help out until pay day, we took her dog for a run, we cooked tea together, had a game of cards with the kids and I got a wee, friendly kiss goodbye. :huh: It was just like when we were still together, until I was sent home. :ph34r: Honestly, she's blowing hot and cold - I don't know where I stand! :blink::(

It'd be easier if I just came out! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

violin-22.gif

:bairn

Edited by Larsson.

Guest bairnbabe
Women are headfucks, plain and simple. Mind you, so are men, and the circle of life continues. ;)

Precisely, and they are a lot worse!

Where's Bowie and his bear-hug when you need him?! :(:ph34r:

brown_bear.c09.09.2004.JZ3F4141.b-700.jpg

16933.JPG

;)

My gripe, stuck in Bolton for 2 nights working :( My heavily pregnant missus isn't pleased :rolleyes: and i miss the weans :(

What a sap I am <_<

Cheers

Lonely and bored in Bolton

Edited by Bowie_1888

Guest Ken Dodds Dads dogs died

The little annoying thing for me is when you join a new forum and you have opinions but are frightened to post them in case you get ripped on because you are new. I'm quite sensitive really.