Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol: I don't get why i can't emembrt podyinh snyyhhinh motr hyhsn 1-0 minutes ago.

Oh dear, that's almost as good as the text I got from you and RiG the other night. What were you on about?! :lol:

Oh dear, that's almost as good as the text I got from you and RiG the other night. What were you on about?! :lol:

I have no idea! Andy just sent it and then spent the rest of the evening wondering why you'd not replied! :lol:

f**k me, I was wasted then, and I was wasted last night. Oops!

I like a guy that thinks I'm 'cool', but that's as much as he likes me, and I'm far too fucking drunk to type anything properly.

f**k every last mother fucking one of you, you're all a bunch of w**kers.

Right, I have no idea why I even had that conversation with that guy, I don't even WANT to go out with him, I was just drunk, and er, wanting it. :ph34r: No idea why, it would have been crap the state I was in, and I'd probably have fallen asleep anyway.

I got in an argument with Dave as well, and I can't remember what it was about. :blink:

Going to bed when it's broad daylight.

I like doing that - not sure why. Probably it's the sign of a good night being had or knowing you will get a good long lie.

And I am now wanting to retire from this thread for a day or so - not sure I can face reading the replies in reference to Lyn-Marie's post above!

In was in relation to a post you made after the Fives which had something like "Raaaaaaaaaaarrrr" in it :lol:

I was up last night when you nudged me simon, i was having a shite.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thankfully the internet connection cut out last night after a few minutes, and I just went to bed, and saved myself some embarrassment! :D

In was in relation to a post you made after the Fives which had something like "Raaaaaaaaaaarrrr" in it :lol:

Ah, and now it's coming back to me. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thankfully the internet connection cut out last night after a few minutes, and I just went to bed, and saved myself some embarrassment! :D

Alright for some <_<

I feel the worst a human being could possibly feel.

This is just fuckin horrible. :(:(

Sleep for the entire morning and some of the afternoon then! Snooze the hangover away*!

* Note, I still have a pulsing head and radioactive farts, but its not as bad as it was this morning*

Arrrrr! How can a hangover get worse as the day goes on?

Right now Im going through a phase of REALLY wanting both a KFC and a Subway...my head is pounding and I seem to have lost some of my hearing...there is some distortion :(

Im also getting flashbacks of last night...the bathroom being so gross that I had to throw up into the toilet standing up, and also being told by random girls that I looked like 'him oot of harry potter'. I may have also tried it on with my mates cousin.

How can just a few beers do this to me???

I like a guy that thinks I'm 'cool', but that's as much as he likes me, and I'm far too fucking drunk to type anything properly.

f**k every last mother fucking one of you, you're all a bunch of w**kers.

Love you too Lyn-Marie.

Being stuck on a 12hr day shift on a Sunday when there's notyhing happening. Thank fcuk for Series 1 to 3 of Still Game!