Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Dont know if this has been posted already, couldnt be arsed going through 200+ pages...

I hate it when people squeeze toothpaste from the middle of the tube and not the end, sounds pathetic but it's so annoying!! :angry:;):blink:

My portable DVD player came with a rechargable battery thing to work it, but with a fucking razor plug on it, who the f**k has one of those sockets?

Had to go to B&Q and buy an adapter so I could charge the damn thing, then after all that the film I took for the train was fucking shit anyway!

Thank Jeebus for Merrydown... also Merrydown and escalators don't go together well!

And typing on a laptop with nails is really fucking difficult.

Right rant over!

My portable DVD player came with a rechargable battery thing to work it, but with a fucking razor plug on it, who the f**k has one of those sockets?

Had to go to B&Q and buy an adapter so I could charge the damn thing, then after all that the film I took for the train was fucking shit anyway!

Thank Jeebus for Merrydown... also Merrydown and escalators don't go together well!

And typing on a laptop with nails is really fucking difficult.

Right rant over!

Get rid of your nails ya big jessie. ;)

It's not getting on my nerves, but I have been wondering this for a while. There is a 1 dime coin on my bedside table, and I haven't a sodding clue how it got there.

maybe someone left a tip :ph34r:

My rant is that for some reason Itunes won't let me import a Jane's Addiction cd :angry:

I dropped my camera trying to take a photo of my new hairdoo for a certain fellow female P&B poster and now it's broken....i have no camera for the wedding tonight :( and i look good too :(

Edited by hazel1884