Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Look out for a tall guy with short dark hair with bleached highlites with a white prada top on

I'll be in from about 6

Oh and why not get the 61 and get dropped off at the front door ?

I will do! ;) I'm sure I can trust you not to try and steal her off me! :unsure::(

Oh and because we're starting our journey at the airport and the 61 doesn't go there. :rolleyes: With a bit of luck, we'll get the 61 later after our wee drink! :ph34r:;)

Edited by Kilt

Hopefully your not wearing baw tight trousers tonight, theres nowhere to hide the expectant stiffy in those breeks.

:lol: No, baggy-ish ;) I have been feeling a bit Willimantic though! (adj.): Of a person whose heart is in the wrong place (i.e. between their legs). :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

Dont worry mate I wont steal her

*wipes brow in relief* :rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Kilt

Disaster!!!

I got speaking to the neighbours for the first time since I moved in a few weeks back. I was working on the garden (which everyone else has neglected), and got chatting with them....borrowed a yard brush from them(an old couple), they went in for tea. 5 minutes later IVe snapped the brush! :(

Going to the garden centre pronto to buy a replacement.

Disaster!!!

I got speaking to the neighbours for the first time since I moved in a few weeks back. I was working on the garden (which everyone else has neglected), and got chatting with them....borrowed a yard brush from them(an old couple), they went in for tea. 5 minutes later IVe snapped the brush! :(

Going to the garden centre pronto to buy a replacement.

:lol::lol:

See, i would take that as a sign from god that you are not to do yardwork. :)

Ive just found out that ESPN is covering the under 20s world cup. Unfortunately it is ESPN deportes, which i don't get :(

See, i would take that as a sign from god that you are not to do yardwork. :)

True! :(

Still, been to the garden centre. Neighbours okay with it, apologies conveyed. Unfortunately, while at the garden centre, I spent £20 I dont have on a water pump. Ive always wanted a water feature.....but at the moment I have no pond, no water feature of any kind, and in fact no space to actually put a pond!

Ill have to think of something to do with this bloody water pump now!

Wanted to see my water pump in action so I decided to fill a basin with water and try it out in my living room.

Things included in box: pump, power lead.

Things not included: plug, connecting tubing so the pump is of some use.

b*****ds!

Guest The Phoenix
Wanted to see my water pump in action so I decided to fill a basin with water and try it out in my living room.

Things included in box: pump, power lead.

Things not included: plug, connecting tubing so the pump is of some use.

b*****ds!

A plug is about £1 - look what you're missing out on ;)

post-7951-1182532047_thumb.jpg

A plug is about £1 - look what you're missing out on ;)

post-7951-1182532047_thumb.jpg

Ill nick a plug from one of my spare things....get some tubing next week, and then figure out how to put a pond with flowing water in my 1 square metre of back garden. I dont want a crap stagnant pond, I want fully flowing water to keep it fresh!

True! :(

Still, been to the garden centre. Neighbours okay with it, apologies conveyed. Unfortunately, while at the garden centre, I spent £20 I dont have on a water pump. Ive always wanted a water feature.....but at the moment I have no pond, no water feature of any kind, and in fact no space to actually put a pond!

Ill have to think of something to do with this bloody water pump now!

Bands cancelling.

Shoulder pain.

Bands cancelling and shoulder pain when you're still fucked from the night before, and would have gladly stayed in if you'd known the band had cancelled.

Getting chips and cheese on the way home, and only remembering being lactose intolerant when you've already started eating.

Stomach pain.

No a happy bunny. And I'm still sodding shattered, and I've an all day gig to go to in Thainstone today, too. I've not a sodding clue why I'm already awake when I should be sleeping like a baby until at least 11am.