Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Special mention to all the Edinburgh Marathon wankers bringing their cars down and abandoning them all over East Lothian despite the marathon putting on free buses to use.

Marathons, Harry Styles, it must be a living Hell. Worse than Ukraine.

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

Special mention to all the Edinburgh Marathon wankers bringing their cars down and abandoning them all over East Lothian despite the marathon putting on free buses to use.

There's been a bad crash on the A1, the roads are in gridlock now as well.

On 27/05/2023 at 17:49, Craig fae the Vale said:

My IPTV server is still down due to "ongoing maintenence". They sent me a link to fill in a form to get access to a "backup server" an hour ago but I still have no email with my login details so I'm currently watching an Uzbek game on Eleven Sports as I have no access to proper channels!

Is your provider studio.iptv? 

Mine has been down since Tuesday too. I'm thinking about just getting another one And if it comes back on using it as back up.

27 minutes ago, just me 2 said:

Is your provider studio.iptv? 

Mine has been down since Tuesday too. I'm thinking about just getting another one And if it comes back on using it as back up.

It is indeed.

They sent me a link for a "backup server" which has been working so far.

8 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Nothing wrong with that. In fact science is saying there are lots of benefits in playing video games as you get older.

https://blog.thegoodmangroup.com/best-video-games-for-seniors#:~:text=Playing even occasionally can help,multi-tasking ability for seniors.

They're a troll trying out a wee routine. 

50 minutes ago, Delicate Flower said:

I'm an adult.

And yet, here you are in the general nonsense section of a Scottish football forum getting annoyed at another adult playing video games.

12 hours ago, Empty It said:

If I ran a marathon (highly unlikely) I wouldn't be in a fit state to drive home. Even walking up Fleshmarket Close from the station gives me the fear.

10 hours ago, PB1994 said:

And yet, here you are in the general nonsense section of a Scottish football forum getting annoyed at another adult playing video games.

I don't do it myself but I can understand adults getting enjoyment from playing video games.

What I can't get my head round is people watching adults playing video games.

Sitting on the bog, snapping off a yard of spine and the house phone goes. Obviously I can't answer. They leave no message. Then the mobile phone goes - presumably the same people. I can't answer that as I'm not a deviant who takes his phone into the bog. 

Eventually I get out and find out that the council have phoned me. I call the number back and it's an automated message saying they tried to get through to me but couldn't. Nothing else.