Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Just about. I have about 40 porta-loos round the corner and every traffic cone possible layed out across Dryburgh.

Snake Plisken's toughest assignment yet- Escape fae the Dee...

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Just about. I have about 40 porta-loos round the corner and every traffic cone possible layed out across Dryburgh.

You should be financially compensated if you're within hearing distance of Lewis Capaldi when he's on.

23 hours ago, AnderooMFC said:

You Wouldn't Download A Car?

Fun fact - they did not have the rights to the music used for that.

Aye, as I recall the Federation Against Copyright Theft approached a Dutch laddie about licencing his tune for a one-off event and just decided they owned it after that. Not a surprise, considering it's the same group of wallopers who claimed terrorism was funded by people copying DVDs, and brought the world Bloggo's POW:

pir7.jpg?1516115803g

13 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

As long as you make sure the last sock you pull on the small foot is the match for the large one.

I've literally never seen a pair of socks larger than size 12 anywhere, ever. If you've got big feet, you just get used to wearing smaller ones.

After thirty years wearing the wrong size, it'd probably feel really weird having all my toes in the area past the seam, and not having the heel area on the sole of my foot.

15 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

not sure if actually petty and something more for the Calling Cards of Morons. But I agree it is subjective and splits opinion (and probably been discussed to death elsewhere):

economy passenger recliners

Both a PTTGOMN and a Calling Card of a Moron.

11 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

You can no longer embed Tweets.

That's actually a RTBC, as

a) strings of embedded Tweets were making some threads unstable to the point of being unreadable, but more importantly

b) Twitter is an utter cesspool that contributes nothing. 

My IPTV server is still down due to "ongoing maintenence". They sent me a link to fill in a form to get access to a "backup server" an hour ago but I still have no email with my login details so I'm currently watching an Uzbek game on Eleven Sports as I have no access to proper channels!

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The GIF function on here, at least on mobile, doesn't appear to be working any longer.

image.gif.85dbdd032f8d97862ee3ae8d382aba79.gif

Spoiler

Never used it in fairness 

Edited by Bert Raccoon