Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

9 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Not being able to find your cordless drill charger, halfway through a job.

Workman that show up and immediately ask to plug in their charger because their batteries are flat from yesterday.

And, johnney…

IMG_7592.thumb.webp.a377af0472a74383a75e8eef4f1da1fe.webp

I've knocked my dental implant loose. It's not fallen out, the crown has come apart from the post but hasn't totally fallen off. It's now a rattling annoyance that I'm shit scared to yank off to re-fit (ala Bob Mortimer) because I might pull the post out. I can't get to a Dentist as I'm down South this week.

5 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I've knocked my dental implant loose. It's not fallen out, the crown has come apart from the post but hasn't totally fallen off. It's now a rattling annoyance that I'm shit scared to yank off to re-fit (ala Bob Mortimer) because I might pull the post out. I can't get to a Dentist as I'm down South this week.

Emergency dental hospital?

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Emergency dental hospital?

I might see if there's on in Burnley. That'll mean leaving the hotel confines though. :yucky

6 hours ago, Hauzen said:

DIY fix shouldn't be that hard...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScndC9I-eZHKs3-cDEolN

uqWaCdcUKUrqURHsNGF-Ci2JXznOFLalQGRjyf2l0d8.jpg.2349e7bbe5bdf28aa99557fd5b6e1c2b.jpg

6 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

edith.jpg

What has yet missus done to get on your nerves?

5 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I might see if there's on in Burnley. That'll mean leaving the hotel confines though. 

If you said you were in Sudan, I would have took my chances.  Burnley, f**k that...

16 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Assuming you actually mean a physically installed, screwed in post that goes into a implant drilled into the bone and threaded for the post, it ain’t coming out unless your jaw is seriously f**ked. If you have a cemented crown and the bond was insufficient you would be OK to yank it, but a screwed in crown would be an issue as it would mean the screw loosened but was still threaded in and yanking would potentially damage the insert threading. Do you know what type of fastening your crown has to the post?

Temperature dropping to 0 tonight and then -1 Wednesday morning, I have about £50 worth of dahlia tubers planted in my back garden as i assumed it wasn’t going to freeze over after the 2 nd week of April.