Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Do i need a Silver bullet or something? come on you're the expert, tell me please?

Just wait until there something on you really desperately want to see and the b*****d will break 5 minutes before it starts.

Just wait until there something on you really desperately want to see and the b*****d will break 5 minutes before it starts.

:lol:

You're probably right, the sound went for about 30 mins of the Scotland Vs Italy game due to cat vomit

Relegation.

f**k.

:( :(

Commiserations.

I know it's shiiite, but you've still got the Cup Final - which is something I'm never likely to see Morton get to :(

But see your lot, and Motherwell, and Stirling - b*****ds! The first division next season is going to be crap :(

Edited by LauraMcB

Guest bairnbabe

:angry::angry: Bloody college lecturers. Just had a phone call asking me to print off another copy of the first part of my report, as they don't know where it has went. Thought I might have had it, yeah right then. They have lost my work (again)

Roll on 16th June when I finish and will no longer have anything to do with the college. Its a joke. :angry:

Guest XaaronPrimus

One of my Computer's mouse has gone crazy! having to use a cheap roller ball one, as Dad is being prissy while i still have exams...

He doesn't have a clue how annoying it is going from a cordless (and laser) mouse to a wired rollerball one....

One of my Computer's mouse has gone crazy! having to use a cheap roller ball one, as Dad is being prissy while i still have exams...

He doesn't have a clue how annoying it is going from a cordless (and laser) mouse to a wired rollerball one....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Commiserations.

I know it's shiiite, but you've still got the Cup Final - which is something I'm never likely to see Morton get to :(

But see your lot, and Motherwell, and Stirling - b*****ds! The first division next season is going to be crap :(

I really hope we can lift ourselves for the final, otherwise it's going to be a damp squib.

Looking forward to going to Palmerston, Cappielow and Forthbank next season though!