Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That little witch in the Rice Krispies advert. You've just told your mother that you don't know how to tell which one is which, but when she's telling you which is Snap and which is Pop, you argue with her. You don't know what they are, you daft cow, stop arguing with your mother, you petulant little brat!

Yes YEs YES!!!!!!! Its not just me rrrrrrr B) :lol:

No he doesn't really support a team, well he likes Liverpool so you would think he would be excited about a certain Champions League final coming up.

He's obviously some kind of bufty. ;)

Yes YEs YES!!!!!!! Its not just me rrrrrrr B) :lol:

It's been bugging me for about as long as the ad's been around. It's way past time I got it out of my system :lol:

Also out of my system is the annoying workmate - I've had a word with the boss now. I feel like a total snitch, but the cow is getting on my tits now. Not only is she still fucking everything up, she's also leaving early every night, meaning I have to hang around late every night, and she's also had her phone diverted to me for the past 3 days meaning I'm the one that takes all the calls. I've not told her that I've taken it off divert and now transferred my phone to her. Oh well :rolleyes:

Steven, whats your ex's name?

If she's mental, around our age and comes from Kirkcaldy then theres a good chance I'll know her. :lol:

One was from Galashiels and we nearly got married (before one day I ran out on her, literally!) Long story and I had good reasons including her leaving me alone for Christmas and her ex always poking around! :angry:

Another one that comes to mind was from Leslie (Yes I know don't start! :ph34r: ) Not admitting her name incase you know her! :whistle I came across her Bebo page a few weeks ago and what a change from when i was with her :blink: looks like a butch dyke now :unsure: No it wasnt being with me that made her switch if that was the case more likely I would have switched sides after being with her!

Those were the worst two! <_<

The one that got away was from St Andrews and the nicest person you could ever you ever possibly meet :( One regret in my life will always be not knowing her anymore and the hurt I caused her :(

One was from Galashiels and we nearly got married (before one day I ran out on her, literally!) Long story and I had good reasons including her leaving me alone for Christmas and her ex always poking around! :angry:

Another one that comes to mind was from Leslie (Yes I know don't start! :ph34r: ) Not admitting her name incase you know her! :whistle I came across her Bebo page a few weeks ago and what a change from when i was with her :blink: looks like a butch dyke now :unsure: No it wasnt being with me that made her switch if that was the case more likely I would have switched sides after being with her!

Those were the worst two! <_<

The one that got away was from St Andrews and the nicest person you could ever you ever possibly meet :( One regret in my life will always be not knowing her anymore and the hurt I caused her :(

I have a mental image of you running down the street with your trousers at your ankles *in a comedy stylee*

:lol::lol:

as for the butch dyke, i reckon we've all been there mate (the situation people, not the dyke) ;)

And there's always one that got away :(

I have a mental image of you running down the street with your trousers at your ankles *in a comedy stylee*

:lol::lol:

as for the butch dyke, i reckon we've all been there mate (the situation people, not the dyke) ;)

And there's always one that got away :(

I got a friend come over in his car, I knew when she was going out as soon as she left my stuff was at the door. 20 minutes later he arrived and we packed the car to the brim!

I ended up going back for three weeks after she talked me into it :ph34r: but done the same thing three weeks later as nothing had changed and she was still the same selfish bitch.

She ended up marrying somebody else around 5 months after we split up :unsure:

Thank f**k I got away when I did and she didnt end up getting pregent as we were trying at the time :blink:

Guest The Phoenix
Thank f**k I got away when I did and she didnt end up getting pregent as we were trying at the time :blink:

Is that a fancy type of foreplay? :unsure:

The worst kind of sex! ;)

No that's the other one ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

I had a situation like that with my ex fiancee, we split up cause i told her i loved her like a sister :ph34r: (not in a fife way either) and we were apart for around a month but she talked me into going back, we lasted 3 more months and nothing changed, i had to become the bad b*****d just to get rid of her :( not a pleasant experience but at the end of it i walked away £1500 up and free, so not all doom and gloom ;)

Guest The Phoenix
:lol::lol::lol:

I had a situation like that with my ex fiancee, we split up cause i told her i loved her like a sister :ph34r: (not in a fife way either) and we were apart for around a month but she talked me into going back, we lasted 3 more months and nothing changed, i had to become the bad b*****d just to get rid of her :( not a pleasant experience but at the end of it i walked away £1500 up and free, so not all doom and gloom ;)

:lol:

I split with my first fiancee because she told me she didn't love me. :(:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Oooohh, you're so dead when she gets up and reads that..... ;)

I'm not scared............. :unsure: ........... *reaches for the phone to call the airport, whilst hurriedly packing a bag*

Edited by Bowie_1888